What Makes This Singer Great? FREDDIE MERCURY | Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

March 26, 2020

Hey guys welcome back again to Ken
Tamplin Vocal Academy where the proof is in the singing. I’m doing a series called What Makes This Singer Great and if really we were to
look at it, kind of what comes to mind when you think of this singer. Before we
get started if you’d please like and subscribe to my channel, that would be
awesome and don’t forget to ring that Bell. That
way I can keep more cool videos coming your way. I also have a singing course,
it’s called How to Sing Better Than Anyone Else and I walk you through step
by step how to get to all of these really cool places for singing. You could
check it out right here at Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy.com and with that said our singer is Freddie Mercury. So what makes this singer great.
Well what first kind of comes to mind for me about Freddie is his flamboyance.
He was just very theatrical and dramatic and you know just a very showman kind of
singer right. Kind of Liberace so to speak. You know always wore wild stuff and just
was you know really crazy at a time that yeah there were you know the Ziggy
Stardust and there was some you know the bands like KISS and whatnot that were
pretty flamboyant but he had his own shtick and his own thing which is really
cool but I think as much as that I would say is his personality in his voice was
very unique and anytime.the minute you heard a Queen song come on,
Freddie started singing boom you know it was Freddie and that can’t be said from
a lot of bands especially a lot of you know eighties metal bands and stuff.
Oh was that this guy, was that guy. You really can’t mistake Freddie. I mean
Freddie was Freddie and that’s for sure. So he was just an incredible songwriter
just.. I’m gonna, I put together a montage of some some music here and we’re gonna
walk through it in a second but just a phenomenal songwriter, just an incredible
musician. I mean he just you know great piano player, great singer, just all-around playing guitar etc. So he was able to write with.. as a multi-instrumentalist I think which also helped him a lot with his creativity, his
producing, his songwriting etc. I already said he was theatrical, just a great
showman, just a great stage, frontman which was super awesome. You know he also had a you know was a trendsetter and he brought a lot of different styles into
his singing. So it wasn’t a one-trick pony or you know Johnny one note
kind of thing. He reached far to grab this and a little bit of that, a little
bit of this and include that and incorporate that in his style. So very
innovative which was really cool. He took chances, he was very bold to say the
least and just very dramatic you know Freddie. Very energetic he and when I said showman too I don’t want to understate that because he always had the audience just eating out of the palm of
his hand. So it wasn’t that he ran around on stage like crazy, it’s that he was very
mesmerizing and extremely charismatic. So great storyteller. He just was really
good at that with his songwriting and you know come on let’s think about some
of the songs. We have “Bohemian Rhapsody”, “We Will Rock You”, we’ve got pretty much
anything from A Night of the Opera. You know what is it Lady Gaga named herself out of Radio Gaga right. So very influential in a lot of ways and
“Fat Bottomed Girls. I mean I could go on and on and on with a list but let’s just get
started and play some of the music here. Sorry it took me so long to get to that but
I just wanted to have a little bit of backdrop before we started and let’s
listen to Freddie here we go. Okay now even even there like he ducked
a couple notes. We know the song so well. He didn’t do it like oh my gosh I can’t
hit the notes. He’s like I meant to do that. It’s.. there’s a funny joke it’s a a
surgeon never says oops, he always says there. So in this case
this surgeon didn’t say oops he was like I meant to do that right. So let’s
continue. “Stone Cold Crazy” Ok now before we get to this so and notice his
pitch too. So he’s just got this great consistent energy and great stamina
and his pitch was just super awesome and even when he was kind of a little pitchy,
it was again more theatrical. It was kind of more for a dramatic effect than it
was just kind of struggling because he’d never really struggled that much
that I remember at all so. Alright now didn’t you kind of get the feeling you’re just kind of sitting in the room with Freddie. You
know again you’re like in the living room with Freddie. Like whenever he
performed for 100,000 people it didn’t matter. He brought you into his world and
he was just so relaxed and just so casual about just entertaining, just a
phenomenal entertainer. So let’s continue. Very diverse. Very catchy too. Now before whoops, before I go on um there’s a
timelessness about Queen too and yes we could play a bunch of songs but I want
to talk about, now there there’s some funky things about freddy too that I want
to cover and again guys if you have your own opinions on stuff, I welcome your
thoughts and comments of what you think made Freddie great, what you think made
him eccentric, what you think, what comes to mind for you when you think of
Freddie Mercury but one of the things I’m gonna mention is vibrato. Now a lot
of people really think he’s got this super awesome vibrato but he actually
hated his vibrato, he liked Paul Rodgers vibrato. In fact he was quoted as saying
that a couple times because he couldn’t control it that well which I thought was
interesting but it was kind of that emotion that just came out of him, that’s
when the vibrato came out and it was what was called caparino like a goats
wiggle. It wasn’t like this big beautiful perfect vibrato like a Whitney Houston
or something or like Dio, we just covered Dio. So you know so there was
eccentricities about him, some anomalies and some things that were quirky but
actually worked to his advantage for his eccentricities too that made him unique.
So anyway guys I’ve got a lot of these coming your way so we’re gonna do just a
great series of these and I welcome your thoughts and comments. Please stick
around for the next video because it is going to be awesome. So thank you for
joining me and let’s stay tuned right now for our next video.

• Reply Daniel San March 25, 2020 at 4:15 pm

Hey Ken, a Video about Jon Bon Jovis voice lost would be very cool. I was shocked when i heard his Voice in Videos from few Months ago…

• Reply Matt Burton March 25, 2020 at 4:17 pm

Can you do one of these kind of videos on Gary LeVox from Rascal Flatts cause I would like to sing like him

• Reply wopjohn March 25, 2020 at 4:17 pm

Freddie had 4 extra teeth Which cause his famous. Overbite.

• Reply Thomas Roedgaard March 25, 2020 at 4:18 pm

You always know it`s quality, when you hear George Michael or Freddie Mercury

• Reply L.T. W March 25, 2020 at 4:21 pm

Is that why Paul Rodgers sang for a little bit with Queen?

• Reply Marcus Cameron March 25, 2020 at 4:22 pm

If I don't see Aretha Franklin and Whitney Houston in this series, I'll be very disappointed 😂

• Reply j0hnn13K March 25, 2020 at 4:23 pm

The only time i recall, that Freddie "struggled" is during a performance nearly half the globe sees as THE performance of the 20th century, namely… live aid.
    Now if you wouldnt know the backstory, you'd never think he was really working hard for it to come out right that particular time, but when you realize he was told not to perform due to a serious case of pneumonia
    , and Freddie being Freddie (thus stubborn as hell) he told his Doc "ty, but i will be performing (sorry not sorry?)"
    So… to me that is my main memory of Freddie, the professional, the performer, the artist.
    I already was a long-time fan prior to live-aid, but that 25 minutes in music history… will remain the best performance i've ever seen by anyone. (especially considering the circumstances)
    Freddie earned his spot on top of mount Olympus, and he'll remain there for ever in my book.

• Reply Николай Кокс March 25, 2020 at 4:24 pm

Фреди Меркури лучший!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

• Reply Erik Peters March 25, 2020 at 4:24 pm

Never clicked a notification faster

• Reply EssAitchEm March 25, 2020 at 4:27 pm

What makes him great is the fact that he was never afraid. He didn't wanna impress anybody.That is what makes a singer great in my opinion.

• Reply Mike Leslie March 25, 2020 at 4:28 pm

Hi Ken my name is Mike Leslie I've been watching your reaction videos for about three or four months now I really enjoy them I know you've done one for the band Journey but I thought of a better song for you to do a reaction to it's called When a Man Loves a Woman I believe it was the very last song that Steve Perry sing with journey I think that would be a great song for you to have your reaction I also really like your new series of videos what makes this singer great really enjoying that also funny you mentioned Rick beato because I watch him also keep up the great work 10 love your singing the last couple were really awesome have a great day Ken stay healthy

• Reply Haddy Nough March 25, 2020 at 4:28 pm

Love Freddie so much!

• Reply Sampo Sampo March 25, 2020 at 4:32 pm

Wild, crazy and funny comes to my mind! Makes us all feel like Champions! 💪

• Reply Mr Andersson March 25, 2020 at 4:33 pm

On time.

• Reply Aayush Rawat March 25, 2020 at 4:33 pm

Sir you must do james hettfield next com he was a lion in his prime and and had a unique style at that time. 🖐️

• Reply Vocality March 25, 2020 at 4:33 pm

Ken, Freddie Mercury was original can't think of anyone who was like hime back in the day, amazing all round talent!!

• Reply Tom Mercury March 25, 2020 at 4:34 pm

Awesome video FREDDIE MERCURY is my favourite 🤩

• Reply Sampo Sampo March 25, 2020 at 4:36 pm

Dear Ken how is your daughter doing? I was just watching a video from a young german man with CFS
    . Hope you are all well!🍀

• Reply Diego Torres March 25, 2020 at 4:36 pm

Do a video of George michael please❤❤❤

• Reply Jimmy Olsson March 25, 2020 at 4:36 pm

Freddie Mercury is a legend in all aspects! His vocal skills was out of this world as was his charisma and presence on the scene!

Please consider doing a reaction on Chris Kläfford! It would be so interesting to hear you break down what makes his voice so extremely powerful and controlled! 🙂

Here's an example! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAp3HrQG3PQ

• Reply Vinny Conover March 25, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Stevie wonder?

• Reply Sampo Sampo March 25, 2020 at 4:40 pm

Could you do a video on Annie Lennox!?

• Reply Matt Walker March 25, 2020 at 4:40 pm

I would love to see you do Geddy Lee on this series

• Reply CLDslash Oliveira March 25, 2020 at 4:42 pm

Freddie the best!!

• Reply Mr. Stingray March 25, 2020 at 4:42 pm

Watching you with your positivity brings me always in good mood. Thanks so much and keep on with your awesome work! Cheers. 😊

• Reply Brian Walendy March 25, 2020 at 4:43 pm

I really dig that shirt. Spiral out, amigo.

• Reply Terri Labeth March 25, 2020 at 4:47 pm

Everything you said, I agree with 100%! I would add that he stuck to his belief in Queen’s music when the music business wanted something changed so in a way that made him a great business man as well. I also believed he knew what he had in his other band members, and even when they tried to go solo, he really discovered the magic of what they were together, and he valued that. He was super smart, as they all were, and that set them apart. He loved singing for a crowd and the bigger the better, he sang for the people. His work ethic was incomparable, and when faced with his diagnosis and death, he didn’t stop working and sang about what had to be incredibly hard topics during that time. He was brave with his sexuality during a time that it was difficult to show it. He granted few interviews and as hard as that must have been then, and is today for fans, it gave him an air of mystery, so we appreciate what he had to say even more. We still watch those interviews today. And let’s face it, all women loved him, and men wanted to be him, to have his talent. He was himself, he was unique, he was humble, he cared deeply about his music, he cared to give Fans the best concert possible, and for every concert. He was a kind human being. He was the ultimate front man and he is timeless. Lover of Life, Singer of Songs, sums it up in as few words as possible. 💕 💕

• Reply Peppe Juarez Le Roux March 25, 2020 at 4:47 pm

Sad, gone too soon. Freddie had an unmistakable voice and a talent that is unrepeatable in his style.

• Reply MDV 123 March 25, 2020 at 4:48 pm

Great video. Brad delp would be a good one too

• Reply Bananenmus_ TV March 25, 2020 at 4:49 pm

Please do Steve Perry, Lou Gramm and Joe Elliot!

• Reply DrillingProductions0 March 25, 2020 at 4:51 pm

Ken please react to Ahora, Ahora by Monica Naranjo! I want to see what you think! Amazing vocalist and performer

• Reply Ujjwal Joshi March 25, 2020 at 4:51 pm

You are also great singer Ken Tamplin I hope you may make reaction video on Rajesh Nepali.
    ..love from Nepal🇳🇵🇳🇵🇳🇵

• Reply Ohsoskillful March 25, 2020 at 4:52 pm

Hey Ken, don't know if you are familiar with the band called " Almost Queen" but if you haven't heard of them the guy is pretty impressive for a cover band and even looks like Freddy.

• Reply H M March 25, 2020 at 4:53 pm

Can you react to Christina Aguilera singing ”Ave Maria” ?

• Reply Harry GW March 25, 2020 at 4:56 pm

Do Axl or Plant

• Reply Per Westermark March 25, 2020 at 4:58 pm

Queen and Freddie really carved out their spot in the music history.

• Reply Laura Bexley March 25, 2020 at 4:59 pm

@ KEN TEMPLIN
    WHAT MADE ELVIS GREAT?

A.K.A ELVIS JUNKIE

• Reply Bodfishblues March 25, 2020 at 5:00 pm

Freddie is (was) the best. What volume, what presence, what power, what a showman. I hate that he is gone. I can't listen now. It brings tears. Sorry Ken, you can't use my mic until this thing is over. Stay well please. Still owe you that lunch/donor. Danny

• Reply Tiana Mae March 25, 2020 at 5:00 pm

Love Freddy are YOU ready?! 🤣

• Reply Sanna Olsson March 25, 2020 at 5:03 pm

Roger Taylor wrote Radio Ga Ga and Brian May wrote We Will Rock You 😉

There's a video from a performance from the 70s where he struggled alot and his voice is almost completely gone and Roger has to help him sing. I don't remember the song though, it could be Don't Stop Me Now, but I'm not sure. So him struggling happened for sure. It's funny that you mentioned a goat when talking about his vibratio because Roger have said that when they first met he thought he sounded a bit like a goat but got better over time 😂 I adore his vibrato btw ❤❤❤ And I love that his singing wasn't always so polished. He just went for it.

• Reply Joshua Bonie March 25, 2020 at 5:11 pm

Oh please do Bob Marley

• Reply Ray Love March 25, 2020 at 5:12 pm

Would it be cool if you made a video about Robert Plant and Ian Gillian if you haven't already. Robert, Ian and Freddie are my top 3 favorite singers

• Reply jordan flemming March 25, 2020 at 5:13 pm

Yo ken do a video about your opinions on Bon Scott from AC/DC

• Reply Jibin George March 25, 2020 at 5:14 pm

Hey Ken, nice video, man. We know Freddie, pretty much everyone, he inspired a lot of people and rest of the band also. When it comes to performing they gave it all whatever they had left in them and like you said great story teller, musician and he had his own way of doing things for example, Queen covered crazy little thing called love but for the people who hadn't heard Elvis will never know it's his song. And in some songs he couldn't hit those studio recorded notes so, he changed the melody according to the occasion that (also)made him a genius and he never compromised in the case of music.
    Got a lot to say about him, what a legend.
    Please do continue this series. We need Divas,Robert plant, Steven Tyler, David Bowie, Dimash kudaibergen, Sia, Adele and you know who else.

Stay safe, we need someone like you to analyse, breakdown songs etc.
    May God bless you, Ken

• Reply Ítalo Nolasco March 25, 2020 at 5:16 pm

Please, do about Axl Rose!

• Reply TheLassenman March 25, 2020 at 5:23 pm

I get goosebumps everytime i hear Freddie 🙂

• Reply Leo jay March 25, 2020 at 5:42 pm

Hello Ken. Stay strong brother the sunshine is approaching 😁

• Reply Erik S. Lundestad March 25, 2020 at 5:52 pm

Probably the best artist ever. And he had 3 other worldclass musician in the band to back him up.

• Reply Cali Girl March 25, 2020 at 5:55 pm

Soooo glad you did this one on Freddie! He's soooo missed with that incredible voice! A true showman. Your description of his singing was perfect, Ken!

• Reply joeyabels100 March 25, 2020 at 5:56 pm

Can you do a Jeff Buckley one pleaseeee?

• Reply chelle motsinger March 25, 2020 at 5:57 pm

Hey Ken I love Freddie murcury there's no replaceiing he m

• Reply Michael Romano March 25, 2020 at 6:02 pm

Love this! Can you do Chester Bennington?

• Reply janlukicman March 25, 2020 at 6:07 pm

Do George Michael next!

• Reply Miloš Budinčević March 25, 2020 at 6:07 pm

Maynard James Keenan! Tool, A perfect circle, and Puscifer! Would love to hear your take on his singing; from he screams to the whispers. (Not enough praise can be given to the scream in The Grudge)

Love ya Ken! You are just an amazing person! <3

• Reply Marian Andrei March 25, 2020 at 6:14 pm

My low nots is G#2 higt nots is B4 wistel nots is C5 What voice do I have?

• Reply Sweet Cyanide March 25, 2020 at 6:17 pm

1st time I heard Queen was watching Wayne's World. Lol Freddie was truly brilliant and I'm so glad even though hes gone his music lives on.

• Reply Blooming Accents March 25, 2020 at 6:24 pm

Love it Ken. I shared it with Brian May!❤

• Reply theonlyredspecial March 25, 2020 at 6:25 pm

Good watch thanks ken. He was legend. Unique. Just like Brian may.

• Reply Jonathan Marsh March 25, 2020 at 6:26 pm

Got your ad on YouTube 🙂 was happy to see you made one, can tell your a great teacher, the proof is in the singing 🙂

• Reply Alyssa Music March 25, 2020 at 6:26 pm

You should do one of these videos on Amy Winehouse (if you haven’t already) literally the best female Jazz musician of our time!

• Reply Paul Ess March 25, 2020 at 6:28 pm

Freddie didn't like his own vibrato and neither did I lol

• Reply Krish Kdg March 25, 2020 at 6:31 pm

How to sing bohemian rhapsody?

• Reply Carlos Alberto Velázquez Zúñiga March 25, 2020 at 6:39 pm

Freddie is simply the best singer ever. Greatest frontman ever. He could have a stadium on his feet. Just look at Live Aid and Wembley Stadium 86. Greatest of all time.

• Reply XDoomriderX March 25, 2020 at 6:41 pm

Some of the singers that come to mind when I think about original sound, uniqueness and a great use of the voice:

Doro Pesch
    Udo Dirkschneider
    Dee Snider
    Andi Deris
    Blackie Lawless
    Axl Rose
    Dave Mustaine
    Philip Anselmo
    Rob Halford
    Geoff Tate

I'll stop there haha!

Great vidd and looking forward to more! m/

• Reply Nikolai Rau March 25, 2020 at 6:42 pm

Yeah! My next favorite singer with you and Dio! 🙂

• Reply Carlos Alberto Velázquez Zúñiga March 25, 2020 at 6:44 pm

He was such an amazing singer until his dying time. Just listen to "Mother Love" from "Made In Heaven", his last recorded vocal, 2 months before his passing, it is just so moving. In fact, he was not able to finish the song, Brian sang the last verse.

• Reply Carlos Alberto Velázquez Zúñiga March 25, 2020 at 6:47 pm

Ken, what is your favorite vocal performance by Freddie? I know is a hard question, because for me, it is hard to choose. Even the obscure Queen songs are just amazing. Maybe I pick Barcelona as one of his greatest vocal performances.

• Reply marinemomma62 March 25, 2020 at 6:59 pm

Love Freddie Mercury 💝

• Reply Adhil Shaan March 25, 2020 at 7:06 pm

It's really enlightening listening to you
    your full of wisdom
    wish i could learn in your class

• Reply Valentina wallace March 25, 2020 at 7:19 pm

Freddie Mercuiry was Genius! I love Freddie amazing singer/Thanks Ken!

• Reply Mathis Mercury March 25, 2020 at 7:30 pm

Thanks to have made a video on my favorite singer, this man just means everything to me, I really love him ❤❤
    And each one of your videos are golden ! Really love your channel !!!
    … From France 😉

• Reply Human Robot March 25, 2020 at 7:32 pm

wow wow wow I love freddie mercury x fantastic voice amazing x funnily enough off stage he was a very shy and kind man x what a voice x and great music x I read somewhere his voice was great partly coz he had two extra teeth at the back of his mouth x he made singing the music look easy and when he did live aid just fantastic x Listen to this amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO8rPCBo8o

• Reply Deborah Vellozo da Silva March 25, 2020 at 7:33 pm

Incredible voice, presence! Awesome front man!

• Reply Cassandra Swift March 25, 2020 at 7:36 pm

My vibrato as I warm up goes from sounding goat like to imitating a dolphin in my higher ranges when I get up to 5 and 6 octave. Freddy Mercury had amazing talent. He was able to change the mood with his performances so effortless and the way he conducted his voice from a smooth light sound to a belt in his head voice with rasp was speechless flawless. His dynamics were incomparable and so unique.

• Reply CaptK March 25, 2020 at 7:38 pm

Power. Power in his voice, power in his ability to capture an audience, and power over his Royal subjects. There has never been a more legendary voice. This was a fascinating video ken. Thanks for another amazing video.

• Reply Eric March 25, 2020 at 7:53 pm

I hate when people compare Freddie Mercury to God …I mean he's cool and all but …he's no Freddie Mercury.

• Reply Ed Miller March 25, 2020 at 7:54 pm

Freddie even when he struggled was always entertaining. And you are correct that really it is often very difficult to tell did that note change because he was struggling that day or because he just made a choice? Goes back to do you want things exactly like a record(rather impossible for Queen without an extensive cast of extras) or do you want to be entertained. Dude could make that huge audience intimate or huge. He could pretty much get it done in any style he felt like. played multiple instruments… dude was a monster.

And overall Freddie was the entire package. He could bring it vocally and was also one of the most entertaining frontmen ever. Its not all about the vocal. Its about the whole package. There are phenomenal vocalists out there that are somewhat boring to watch because there is no real personality. Goes back to the same thing with Dio.. Stage Presence. Freddie had it in Spades. Till the day he passed.

I have often suggested to newer musicians, if you want to learn everything there is to know about how to be a frontman, study Frank Sinatra, Elvis, and Freddie Mercury.. and while there are plenty of other examples those three will teach you everything you need to know.

• Reply BMC 1982 March 25, 2020 at 7:56 pm

Layne Staley and Chris Cornell

• Reply Eric March 25, 2020 at 7:58 pm

The album Barcelona is above the sky !
    How many singers can do it ?
    I strongly believe Sebastian Bach (Skid Row) has skills for something like that, but not like Fred.

• Reply DarkLord 2021 March 25, 2020 at 7:59 pm

LEEGIIT SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS SERIES NOT GONNA LIE

• Reply Radu Constantinescu March 25, 2020 at 8:12 pm

I think it would be very interesting to make a ,,Freddie's voice evolution video" to show how Freddie's voice changed from the 70's to the 80's, but also (and especially I'd say) in the last years because of the illness. On the albums ,,Innuendo'' and ,,Made in Heaven" which contains his last recordings, you can notice so easy the differece in his voice.

• Reply Sandra Monaghan March 25, 2020 at 8:13 pm

Dont forget Freddie's fabulous duet with monseratt caball gave me goose pimples yes he had fabulous stage presence could even watch him with sound of sadly missed no other rock star comes close

• Reply JeppeDanielsen March 25, 2020 at 8:19 pm

Great video ken! Could you react to Arthur Gunn on american idol? He has 3 really great videos.

• Reply perromanchado March 25, 2020 at 8:26 pm

My personal favourite was "Killer Queen". Exquisite!

• Reply mori1bund March 25, 2020 at 8:37 pm

What Makes This Singer Great?
    In my humble opinion:
    1. voice
    : Freddie had without a doubt a very beautiful voice
    2. technique
    : scientist have written studies about his unique and effective vocal technique
    3. vocal range
    : here's a compilation of his 4 octave range (F2-F6) -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgLmYaRPrGE
    4. emotional range : it's one thing to hit a note, but it's a different thing to also transport the emotion in that song. Just listen to songs like 'The Show Must Go on' & you know what I mean
    5. genre range: Queen could pull off 2 dozen different genres because they had a singer who could do everything from Metal to Soul to Jazz to Gospel to classical music, etc
    And now add the fact that he's also an excellent composer and stage performer who plays several instruments. ^^
    So much talent!

• Reply Lucas Fisher March 25, 2020 at 8:54 pm

Rick Beato wants to know your location

• Reply Melanie Godwin March 25, 2020 at 8:56 pm

Your enthusiasm is contagious!!!! Whenever I see or hear Freddie, I smile. In my eyes there will never be another like him. Pure genius and charisma comes along so very rarely❤❤❤

• Reply nawaf alhrbi March 25, 2020 at 8:59 pm

Hey ken.. well I’ve only watched some of your videos and I fell in love with u really, your personality and the way you tell us stories and “most importantly “ learning us how to sing good and warm up our voices and sing like a real stars,so please keep up the good work and I’m learning a lot from u my mentor,ohhh and by the way my friends say that my voice is similar to my favorite artist the king of pop and I really want to request u to do the next ep about MJ, much love to u and have a great day

• Reply Rebekkah Romano March 25, 2020 at 9:08 pm

STEVEN TYLER NEXT!! THANKS

• Reply karen glenn March 25, 2020 at 9:09 pm

I saw Queen in Melbourne Australia in 1985. WOW! The most amazing live show that I have ever seen. As you said, he drew everyone into an inner circle even though there were thousands of us there. He was the most amazing showman that I have ever seen, and his voice was perfection. I am so lucky to have seen him live and will never forget it.

• Reply Creed Fighter March 25, 2020 at 9:11 pm

I love Freddie I sound gust like Freddie I also went to the Charlotte spectrum center concert

• Reply julio cesar March 25, 2020 at 9:14 pm

Reacciona a karen carpenter

• Reply AP S March 25, 2020 at 9:19 pm

Freddie! 👌💕😘

• Reply FTR March 25, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Freddie's incredible vocal skills, in addition to his piano, songwriting skills and his personality combined with the talent of the other members of Queen made for a very potent force. Few bands have what Queen had, but those that do and did are well regarded for a reason. It truly is a rare thing to have a recipe that a ton of people all like. Queen had the recipe.

• Reply Judie Stanley March 25, 2020 at 9:46 pm

OMG! Influential in my life… Walking down the street in Jr. High with a bunch of my friends singing Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of our lungs and then cracking up and peeing our pants. Nothing else like him. So much unique love and authenticity still comes through. People not born yet will love him.

• Reply Drew Muckway March 25, 2020 at 10:21 pm

My favorite singer of all time <3 thanks for the video 🙂

• Reply BRENT N’ ANGIE LOVE & LIFE! POWER COUPLE! #A&B March 25, 2020 at 10:23 pm

• Reply NABIL March 25, 2020 at 10:23 pm

Freddie Mercury, a true Rock Legend and his legacy will live forever !

• Reply Josiah Ahumada Contreras March 25, 2020 at 10:28 pm

What about Michael Jackson

• Reply VIDEOHEREBOB March 25, 2020 at 10:44 pm

In his early days he had a more (for lack of a better word) effeminate sound on recordings which was remarkable. Nobody came close.