Valentina: A Young Model & Singer Named By Vogue As The ‘NEXT BIG THING’! | S1E1 | The Four

October 12, 2019

-About a year and a half ago, I wrote a song, and I produced and directed the music video Vogue picked it up and wrote about it, and they named me the next big star on the rise I’m so close to starting this life. I’ve been working so hard and I think it’s finally time to get out there I want this more than anything. My career would be set for life basically. Hey, how are you doing? -I’m amazing, I’m so excited. – Tell us a little bit about yourself. -I grew up in a very musical family, um, my dad came to this country from Brazil And he raised me on soul, bossa nova, jazz and So that’s where I sing from. -Show me some greatness. Let’s go Okay -How do you feel? -I feel fantastic. -Yes? -Yeah! -Let’s find out if you’ve impressed our panel to go through to a challenge -I’ve had the privilege to work with Lorde since she was 16 and we had a song called Royals I’m impressed that you sang that and I saw a real artist on this stage, and that’s what – Thank you -That’s what we do. We work with real, and I commend you just for being you. -It was a beautiful performance Music is subjective, and it’s it’s all about taste and what you personally like and I’m just not the biggest fan of that kind of sound that Almost sounds like you’re putting on a voice sound Do you — are you — do you sound a little bit like Lorde is that your vibe or? -Yeah, when I sing it’s just it’s just low like that -Diddy, what are you feeling? – I think that it’s a cold cruel world out here, and the truth will set you free and I have to always speak the truth I didn’t like it one bit I think that you could do better. -Yeah, but Diddy? no no nosbwvuctgqvhbjkxgiufvu When I’m making my point let me, can I please just get my point out What are we here to do? We’re we’re here to take somebody’s spot And you have to deliver a great performance in order to get that. It just wasn’t a great performance Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah You’re all liars Because you know you know you see a great performance and when you don’t Brian’s not fair and This is not this show is not called second chances. The show is called the four where you gave a second chance Let me do something me do something different real quick. It’s real quick Zhavia, let me ask you. What did you think about the Remember you want to save so so you don’t have to be in your your battle zone right now You’re in the safe zone, so you good for the night I feel like if you’re gonna sing someone’s song you have to sing it better than them and Put your own style into it, and I didn’t really see that The reason I asked Zhavia Because you know we talked about singers in my song you have to sing it better and put a little more style to it This is a real show. You can’t act and be a superstar You’ve got to really be it This girl’s heart is breaking into pieces right now All I say is, let her have another chance to sing Panel! Please. Vote now. The verdict is in. Remember, you’ll need all four rings to turn blue,. Okay, you ready? You’ve got a blue! We got another blue! You got two red. – I just don’t see how you don’t let a girl like that. – I want to say something – I just don’t see how you guys don’t let her challenged, – Sweetheart. I voted for you to get the challenge And let me tell you, I- – Aw, man, the honeymoon is over man! The honey moon is over America! I want greatness now America! Simply the greatness! But I feel that you are great, but I feel that you Did not take advantage of the opportunity. If you ever get on the stage and you in front of me You gotta bring it. God bless you and good luck Thank you. March with pride. I’ll see you next time. Had Julie Michaels up in her last year we would have killed her and she just got nominated, Best, New Artist That’s that’s my expertise. – I know that performance was bad. You can’t get a second chance on this show yo – That was hard. One of the judges did get a little heated with me And you know what? When I’m performing at the Grammys or at Madison Square Garden I’ll give him a front row seat

• Reply Koss V June 15, 2019 at 9:45 am

She is so talented !

• Reply E N June 17, 2019 at 10:16 am

Name one great song written by Diddy… There are none.
    Who the fuck are these judges?? Trainor?? Khaled??? What a joke.

• Reply Rouda Almeqbali June 17, 2019 at 12:12 pm

The sound of the girl so amazing and I liked her so much

• Reply Zehava K June 18, 2019 at 3:37 pm

That girl is freakin amazing…. don’t know what the fffff they are talking about she’s unbelievably awesome and her performance was kick ass and P Diddy can get that stick out of his behind and see which true amazing talent is about. This girl is breathtaking in every way.

• Reply Meike Peters June 18, 2019 at 7:05 pm

Ich fand Sie ganz bezaubernd und P.Diddy hat Sie voll nieder gemacht! Das war voll unnötig! Von wegen: Wenn Du vor mir singst, hast Du es zu bringen!

• Reply Dragacia F June 18, 2019 at 9:16 pm

Diddy's an a-hole… Reminded me of why I don't like him

• Reply Striping with Bella June 20, 2019 at 2:12 am

Diddy was on his period

• Reply Trevor Smith June 20, 2019 at 3:58 am

She had real talent way more than those judges ever had

• Reply James W. June 20, 2019 at 4:41 am

I thought it was good for that genre and at least 3 out of 4 those judges are far from that genre 😒

• Reply M S June 20, 2019 at 10:11 am

Why is Zhavia giving her opinion wtf how arrogant of her to say shit like that as if she’s the best and fuck Diddy

• Reply Camryn Thomas June 20, 2019 at 12:12 pm

This girl has her own style and i see potential in her. Maybe it wasnt the right song for her..but i see so much greatness in this young lady..diddy just wasn't ready for her. Period

• Reply Fiona Frey June 20, 2019 at 7:22 pm

Man, her performance was awesome !!!
    That’s sad that they did not let her do a challenge.

• Reply CatLaBaeK June 21, 2019 at 6:20 am

Can they get better judged for this show lmao

• Reply Ana June 21, 2019 at 5:00 pm

I totally get this girl i would cry too if someone talked to me like that 🙁 i liked her and i think she will do great on her own!

• Reply Sun June 22, 2019 at 12:10 pm

🌸 hope she doesn’t give up, it was a flawless performance and she sang from her heart and soul

jealousy isn’t that hard to spot

Girl hit harder and come back stronger 🥊

you don’t need anyone or a show like this to make it in the music industry
    It’s only a side door for people to take a shortcut but it’s not the only way

How can diddy say perform greatly for him when at his best of times I find him somewhat substandard

• Reply N. A June 24, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Diddy and DJ Khaled lost my respect, you're not God guys so just learn some manner. I would buy her music, she was talented!

• Reply mobbin650 BL June 24, 2019 at 7:51 pm

If their gonna use judges, get judges that cover different genres so it's even on all front. DJ Khaled? Come on… a overrated DJ, Diddy and Co. hasn't dropped a hit in how long? And I feel Meagan is a filler. She's just there cuz they needed a white on the panel… this show is a joke. Real artist are passed up for a show horse lol

• Reply George Jigar June 25, 2019 at 4:29 am

Mediocre

• Reply Donna George June 25, 2019 at 4:49 am

She just has a different style to what Diddy likes.

• Reply Keon June 25, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Lol diddy is no one in music 😀

• Reply Kossi Scott June 25, 2019 at 8:48 pm

this is so fucking wrong on so many levels

• Reply k June 28, 2019 at 1:19 am

Diddy is so immature LMAO

• Reply Mii Time June 28, 2019 at 7:40 pm

Oh no 🤦‍♀️ I feel so bad for her ahhh oh no

• Reply Megan May July 1, 2019 at 12:20 am

This contest show is a joke and no offense beside Charlie all of them are irrelevant that girl would have been better off going on the voice and her music is actually really good she didn’t deserve that

• Reply Malak Khalifa July 2, 2019 at 12:24 am

Diddy thinks that he is the best singer in the world the thing that made me mad he should of discussed it with the judges but he just said it out loud in-front of the girls face like that would break her heart if I was in her position i would feel broken like he’s not afraid to tell someone that they are bad u know he made a girl cry instead he should have told (hey the performance wasn’t the best but u could improve and I believen u I don’t even like him PERIOT

btw I know I am saying this like this like this year even tho it was last year but don’t come for me

• Reply ljtbrown July 3, 2019 at 12:42 am

I don't think khalid and diddy like different genres like genres that target white people i think if he was open minded he would have realized how good she was hes being biast

• Reply Tae Xian July 3, 2019 at 5:17 am

I dont know, I personally think so just did a cover performance but she didn't take it as her own. I felt like she really tried to be like Lorde and it feels so close to the song and doesn'tfeel like she found her identity to rely on someone elses. Zhavia takes songs and makes it all hers. She's talented but she just doesn't have what it takes like Diddy says, but he didn't need to be as harsh. I could pick out what he said to be right, but honestly I don't like how he expressed it.

• Reply The Channel July 3, 2019 at 7:23 pm

She can sing and ppl like zhavia more because she has a u distinct voice from everyone else and unique style but the judges were being too harsh on her they could’ve been more nicer and the should just let her go through bc she is talented and CAN sing.

• Reply munyeca hellproof July 4, 2019 at 5:06 pm

Diddy need to hush looking like a chipmunk 🐿 he a straight hater all he know is take that take that that’s the only song he sang his whole career 💀💀💀💀💀

• Reply Lucas Lister July 5, 2019 at 9:49 pm

Anyone feeling some racism from Diddy? I mean, he loved that AWFUL “rapper” that was his race, but not Valentina, who is WAY better than the other dude. But Valentina isn’t his race. Does anyone notice that?

• Reply ayo30s July 8, 2019 at 7:11 am

Didy was right but harsh, this particular performance was kinda poor for this show, 😩😞🇳🇬🇺🇸

Puffy was rough tho…

• Reply Ana Margarita Pante July 8, 2019 at 10:23 am

I love what she said at the end… what a kind positive heart. Ur beautiful <3 I love diddy i just dont like how he treated this girl way too harsh oh oh …

• Reply Anthony Bosquez July 10, 2019 at 4:53 pm

"Diddy" should be giving constructive criticism, not rude, harsh, criticism

• Reply kimberly arriaga July 10, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Diddy is unprofessional. He sounded like he was taking it personal lol

• Reply Cyber Gal July 11, 2019 at 9:03 am

Honestly her performance was so good. She can do low notes better, imagine if she sang one of Sia's songs she would've rocked it. They probably didn't like her for that song choice but with a second chance she would've proved them all wrong.

• Reply Cashmere’s Iamiam July 12, 2019 at 3:35 am

Ugh Diddy was to cocky and how you gone tell someone to let you speak and then cut some one off 😩

• Reply DrippyNia Tv July 13, 2019 at 7:21 pm

The fact diddy pulled Kendal thru

• Reply The Doom July 14, 2019 at 10:43 am

Damn even judges are so rude to each other i was like tf is going on the black guy trying to be bossy I've never seen judges like that's too much the worse judge ever….

• Reply Subscribe To Me For No Reason July 15, 2019 at 12:10 pm

I would be a better judge then them they are so wrong about most people!

• Reply adrian agustinis July 17, 2019 at 5:26 am

Let filipino singers sing there, yo diddy lets see your faces off when u hear it

• Reply Adriana Is here July 17, 2019 at 11:18 pm

Diddy-“America send me greatness!!!”
    Also diddy-“I feel like you are great but” 😒💀

• Reply Alunski Jacky July 19, 2019 at 12:48 pm

I’ve been following for so long.
    She’s got talent but people don’t realise how great she is. Listen to her songs, you can see the true talent there.

Hope one day I can tell my friend that “I’ve been following her since she was this famous and now she’s this famous!”

You know that the song she performed is not the type of her song. Before watching this video I didn’t even know her real voice and she’s a complete different person on a big stage.

• Reply Beauty Lisa July 20, 2019 at 1:53 am

This show should be to make people not break them diddy is not the worlds greatest artist her voice is just different

• Reply Septa Libransyah July 21, 2019 at 2:52 pm

At least i know her from yellow claw 🙂

• Reply Natalie Fitiani July 21, 2019 at 6:43 pm

SHE WAS SO GOOD THO WTFFF

• Reply hworkdedication July 22, 2019 at 2:04 pm

She was great is better than zhavia

• Reply Mary Check July 22, 2019 at 8:01 pm

honestly i hate this judging panel. they are all rude and inconsiderate, plus they have NO chemistry.

• Reply Jen Ferris July 24, 2019 at 12:29 am

Zavhia sucks compared to u…

• Reply Jalen Music July 25, 2019 at 12:11 am

Diddy just pissing me off he couldn’t even hold a note if he tried singing

• Reply Julissa Y. Garcia Leon July 26, 2019 at 7:29 am

Diddy and Meghan are NOT judge material PERIOD

• Reply Elsie Magiri July 27, 2019 at 2:13 pm

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤✨✨✨✨✨✨

• Reply Grace Otisi July 28, 2019 at 6:26 am

What did I just watch?!! She was completely good and I only felt that the song didn’t bring out her voice properly… and why the fuck was Zhavia a judge ?? Kk

• Reply Grace Otisi July 28, 2019 at 6:27 am

And what’s her face…. Trainor.. after saying “omg her heart breaking into pieces” still didn’t put her through I’m shaking… that lady a camouflage snake

• Reply Phineserr xx July 30, 2019 at 6:43 am

She actually should have actually had a battle she was one of the best singers on the show

• Reply immanuel pui July 31, 2019 at 5:06 am

Because of the looks of the model I look the video n I happen to know diddy hope he's a singer ??

• Reply Chris Redfield August 1, 2019 at 11:06 am

Screw you black and fat

• Reply Z N August 1, 2019 at 7:33 pm

Diddy was so rude……

• Reply Corinna Parada August 1, 2019 at 10:58 pm

Diddy you crazy

• Reply Juliet Agre August 2, 2019 at 2:05 am

4:42 🤣🤣🤣

• Reply John 15:16 August 7, 2019 at 7:52 am

I honestly don’t know what the hype with Zhavia is… she sounds like she has food stuck in her throat and needs to clear it. She’s a white girl pretending to be Jamaican. She has no variety in her vocals. It’s kind of wayyy to strange that they favor her over everybody else… but at the same time I’m not surprised the music industry is evil . This girl has potential and she needed to be given a chance. Diddy has absolutely ZERO talent himself and needs to quite being a judge on this show.

• Reply Misskrys X August 7, 2019 at 7:40 pm

I can’t with these judges. They honestly let go of so many amazing people and Its mostly because of exterior things like style that has nothing to do with skill. Some of these artists should try the voice!!!

• Reply Misskrys X August 7, 2019 at 7:41 pm

What is wrong with some of these judges. Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Reply Mesh gh August 7, 2019 at 11:00 pm

This is way too hash.

• Reply Kayla Van b August 8, 2019 at 1:42 am

I like honesty

• Reply Kayla Van b August 8, 2019 at 1:42 am

I thought daddy made great points u can feel when she sings that there is something there that doesn’t make a star

• Reply Rose Deacon August 9, 2019 at 5:43 am

She was way better than zhivsgo those judges have lost their mind

• Reply Mr. Süprëmë August 10, 2019 at 8:25 am

Fck that judges who didn't let her challenge. she was really good. Diddy remember that you don't like the style of that music doesn't mean she is bad. I think we need new judge , we don't want to see that kind of attitude.

• Reply THE CHRISTINE KAY August 12, 2019 at 4:08 am

She’s not bad but she didn’t give me the chills like zhavia

• Reply Nimra Murtaza August 16, 2019 at 5:58 pm

I never thought that there would be a day in my life when I say this… "Simon is better than Diddy and Diddy is way more rude than Simon"

• Reply Carrie Saweetie August 18, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Man wats wrong with dis show… I mean wat ar they looking 4 ?😒😒

I really hope the judges ar changed now …how in the hell the gonna let this happen like that they really need to stop it that's messed up man😟😟😟

• Reply Sudany Shagy August 19, 2019 at 4:07 pm

F***k you from africa diddy whay she is goooooooooooooooooooood

• Reply MECCA WILLIAMS August 20, 2019 at 7:57 am

I hate it how all of y'all are saying zhavia can't sing or she wasn't one of the best competitors on the 4 which she was the lot of y'all saying oh I'm glad she got kicked off the four first of all the reason that they let Kendall even get a chance on the floor is because when they see somebody who needs more help they're going to take the competition out so that person can win does that's exactly why Eevee w o n because on this show they try to produce singers that aren't that good or need more help but they don't tell you that that's why most of the singers are gone most of the good singers but I guess they failed with that because Evie isn't as big as your zhavia also people have an opinion any of y'all can't handle the truth then that's on y'all how you going to try to produce someone if their style of music is not the style that you produce like come on now let's be smart here and also zhavia was in that girl shoes 2 she was getting criticized like the girl but she handled it like a g and was humble with her place on the 4 so don't try to come for zhavia cuz she was stating an opinion everybody States and opinion judge or not this is not the first time they ask people from the four what they think about somebody performance no come on now they asked the person who's clearly doing better and bigger things her opinion matters and so do others so don't get all amped up cause zhavia got asked to State an opinion

• Reply Bren Karl August 20, 2019 at 1:34 pm

Wow fuck this show that’s why I ain’t never a fan of it. That was unnecessary to bully them like that on live show

• Reply Gabriel Smith August 22, 2019 at 6:00 pm

She was awesome they don't know what they're talking about any other show she would have gone thru for sure no wonder this show was only two seasons long

• Reply Renée Gaudreau August 23, 2019 at 3:52 am

Doubt her voice always sounds like this. This sounds more like someone who can vocalize at different notes and keep it to the point where her voice does not even give out one bit.

Yes she maybe should have put a different style to it but her vocal range was supposed to be her style.

• Reply 仏ほとほと August 23, 2019 at 1:22 pm

I fvcking hate diddie

• Reply Luis Chavez August 23, 2019 at 7:59 pm

I’m with Diddy, it wasn’t a great performance. I think her tears play into the whole audience hating Diddy for his decision, but he wasn’t wrong, and neither was Zhavia. She didn’t deliver. And if you ask me she came into this competition with too many high expectations because of “Vogue”, I mean congrats on her achievement, but are we really going to rely on Vogue for music? And Diddy’s outburst at the end is clearly directed towards the other judge. You can tell he was annoyed.

• Reply Anita Black August 23, 2019 at 8:38 pm

I’m from Brazil and people there are very emotional. It really hurts her dad. There was no reason to be so hard.

• Reply Josh McNulty August 31, 2019 at 7:37 am

I didn’t like it either, nice one Diddy

• Reply Emily Boggs September 5, 2019 at 1:27 am

This is a trash ass show anyways

• Reply ItsTaylorJade September 7, 2019 at 9:08 pm

girl zhavia felt like she was gonna get her spot took that’s y she was pressed.

• Reply wE gOtTa RuNnEr September 8, 2019 at 7:46 am

i don’t think she did bad i just think she ways trying to sound like Lorde and not herself but she has a good song already so what diddy said was flat out rude

• Reply Bea R September 11, 2019 at 9:27 am

I wasn't feeling her performance but everyone deserves a second chance, Diddy :c

• Reply The moon September 17, 2019 at 4:36 pm

She was number 1😐

• Reply Kim Tutorials September 26, 2019 at 10:52 am

I’m sorry but I feel like zhavia was jealous and tbh zhavia whatever her name is I don’t really like her voice. At all. Doesn’t give me goosebumps one bit

• Reply X X September 27, 2019 at 4:23 am

Dude 😂😂 she’s a fucking cry baby man. Diddy told the truth. She got butt hurt and thought of herself as better then him. My opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Reply AquaticFury September 27, 2019 at 9:12 am

I thought she was really good in my opinion she should go on the voice. I thought she sang it better then lord in my opinion.

• Reply Destinee Miller September 27, 2019 at 10:39 pm

Diddy was being truthful she didn't have anything special bout her voice she was basic … good singer but basic

• Reply Christian Köhler September 28, 2019 at 9:26 pm

Diddy is so disrespectful. Why is he a judge

• Reply Leslie Owens September 29, 2019 at 12:13 am

Hahahahaha, Khalid said, “this is a real show”..it’s a real new show honey so I wouldn’t get discouraged. It’s not the greatest show and I’m surprised people audition on it. Try another show.

• Reply Kelly Green October 2, 2019 at 6:15 pm

I love it when people are brutally honest but Diddy just being a complete and total dick. Build her up don't year her down. She's good she just needs work.

• Reply Patience Mburu October 3, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Who does Diddy think he is? Me watching this a year later and I feel so sad for that girl and DJ Khaled as well, not letting Khaled say what he has to say it's so gross and disrespectful , it's like Diddy own this shit, didn't even know him before this smh!

• Reply G. Cas October 3, 2019 at 8:57 pm

Wrong song for her

• Reply serwan Akdag October 3, 2019 at 11:26 pm

Those judges were rudeee

• Reply Micko Obregon October 5, 2019 at 12:54 pm

Can I ask a question? Whos that Diddy btw? I didn't even heard about him until now 2019? Wtf bruuh! THE WAY YOU SPEAK? YOU THINK YOURE THE BEST ARTIST IN THIS WORLD!!!! WTF ARE YOU? WE DONT EVEN KNOW YOU! MQYBE YOURE AN ARTIST BUT MAYBE YOUR PARENTS DIDNT SEND YOU SCHOOL! THQTS WHY YOU DONT HAVE MANNERS!

• Reply jdj9 October 5, 2019 at 11:33 pm

7:40 you'll probably never perform at the grammy's, you are not as good as you think you are. you are good, but not that good. accept the reality and move forward.

• Reply Brooke D October 10, 2019 at 3:07 am

Yassss bitch!!! Tell diddy what’s up!!! You killed it! 💃🏼👏🏼🤩

• Reply kylie a October 10, 2019 at 9:20 pm

I don’t like her voice but the criticism was way too much

• Reply P.S. Organizer October 11, 2019 at 8:13 am

Diddy is a super idiot right here.

• Reply Kiara Neville October 12, 2019 at 4:01 pm