– Hi everyone!
– Hi! (Ah-ing in harmony) – (singsong) You’re here… You need to come down here…
– (singsong) Here… (calypso music in background)
– So, hello to everyone. – Hi. – I’m here with the one and only– – Troye Sivan.
– Bam! (bell dings) Troye, how are you? – I’m 19… (laughs)
– I’m a grandmother… So, last time we filmed
a video, what happened? – Well, we won the Teen Choice Award. – What?
– So, that’s amazing. – Thanks, you guys!
– Thanks very much everyone. – We were like, “Okay, well, let’s make “another set of videos”,
because, like, why not? We’re getting crafty. – We’re getting very crafty. (Tyler laughing)
Tyler bought a machine… It’s a machine that…
– You could just sit on this, and put…
– …just does that. Have you ever seen the movie “Ghost”? – I haven’t, I’m too young. I’m 19…
– There’s no age restriction to watching a classic. – Yeah, but I’m only 19. – Whoopie Goldberg’s in it. Patrick Swayze (Patrick “Slay-zee”), Demi Moore; everybody’s in it. Basically had happened was: Patrick “Slay-zee” dies… – Didn’t he…?
– Oh… And so, he’s all like, “Let me help you make
that pot, Demi Moore.” (laughter) – Really?
– Yeah! And he enters Whoopie Goldberg’s body, ’cause she’s a psychic, and she’s, like, doing the pot behind
Demi Moore, and they’re making it but he’s like…
– Oh, like a physical pot. Like a pot.
– Yeah, they’re not, like, smoking a doobie.
– And, like, Whoopie Goldberg enters his body after he smokes the pot. This is what I’m understanding. (Tyler laughing)
I’m like, what is this movie? – Oh, shit gets… (buzzing) …real. So, I’m gonna enter your body… – With this? – First, you just; oh, shit–
– What is that? – I can think of eight
things I could do with this. “Not suitable for
children under 36 months.” How old are you? – I’m 19!
– “Choking hazard.” – [Connor] That’s your kinda hazard. – Connor, don’t you dare come for me. (buzzing)
(laughter) You see what I did?
– No. Oooohhhhhhh!!! – “This transformer is not a toy.” (laughs)
Fucking stop yelling at me! – “Start with a fist-sized
ball of clay”, it says. – “Add some water and
roll it into a cylinder “so it fits into the tube.” – This is like one of
those little Russian dolls where it’s like a million things in one. I’ve opened about three bags of plastic and it’s still, more layers… Smells like dirt. – I have lain down a nice tarp because Troye is a very
messy boy; woo-hoo-hoo! – I’m a messy, messy boooyyy. (laughter) How the fuck are we
gonna get it outta here? – Fucking… yep. – Got it guys, don’t worry! – Okay, take it in half… A fist-sized ball of clay! – Oh, I got a messy, messy, mess! Mess on me!
– (laughing) Oh, no! Okay, you need to just focus and come out. – Me when I was 15: “You need to just focus
– Me to you, me to you – and come out.”
– when you were 15. – I’ve made a mess, but I’m gonna fix it. Okay, wait; see, look how
I can like mallea-mate it. You feel this about that? (calypso music in background) Hold on, hold on, hold on… I know what I’m doing now. – You’re dip; you’re not gonna dip it… – Dippa poppa torry sabot. – Don’t dip it, Ty; oh, I thought you were gonna dip the whole…
– No. – Squick squick squick… – Have you ever just been
curious as to what’s going on in there, and you find this?
– No! Tyler, this…
(both laughing) This is, by far, the grossest
thing I’ve ever seen you do. – It’s romantic.
– You’re creating art! I’m just excited to make it spin! (calypso music in background) There y’go, there y’go, there y’go! It’s happening!
– Okay, wait. So, keep that… I guess. – Wait, what about this…
– Yep, pull it out… – [Connor] It looks like
someone shit in a cup and you guys are just playing with it. – You gotta get, yeah, dip it. (singing)
Dip it… (laughter)
(calypso music in background) Okay, wait. Okay, here we go.
– Whoop. (buzzing) Oooohhhhhhh!
– Watch, watch… – Wait, legit; this looks so good. – We’re doing it.
– Can I put my flowers in it? – No, what? (buzzing)
Slow down! (laughing) You’ve gone rogue! – (singing) Aaahhhh,
squishy-squish, it’s a good sign. (buzzing)
– Let it spin. And then you kinda just, kinda… – I’m gonna do the “Ghost” thing. – Dude wrestlin’, me? (buzzing)
(“Unchained Melody” playing) Shit, it’s getting floppy,
it’s getting floppy! I’ve lost it, wait!
(calypso music in background) The more gooey it gets,
the more better it is. I think your hand is too heavy. – Wait. It’s perfect!
(Tyler laughs) (calypso music in background)
– Exactly how God intended. – I genuinely like it; I think
we can put flowers in it, I think we can do
whatever we want with it. – Oh my God, wait. I think I found the trick.
– It looks the same as before but worse.
– Why worse? It’s got a bottom now! Make it real smooth.
(calypso music in background) It’s beautiful. That’s my favorite pot.
(both laughing) Oh, look at me! – Do we paint it now?
– Scaley boy… So now, you have to let it dry. – And then what? – And then we can paint it later. – That’s very cute.
– This is cute. – What a fun day! Lick it?
– You can lick it. – Can I lick it?
– Yeah. – Poisonous?
– Poison? Dankly? Not for kids? So, we’re gonna let these dry. – We’ll be back in a second. (calypso music in background) – Good morning everyone!
(crunching off-screen) – Hello. It is morning, very early, but
we’re back, because today… we’re gonna, oh, look what has happened. You know what, these
pots aren’t done, Troye. – Not at all.
– Why? – Because we gotta make them look cute. Alright, so I’m going for
some soul stuff at first… – I’m liking a sponge effect on my pot because I love a sponged pot.
– Pot… Mhh hmm.
– Uh hmm. Um, what’d you dream about? – Uh… I don’t know.
(Tyler laughs) – Now, I love just coordinating
just the right colors, and in this case, it’s every color. (buzzing)
– Waahh!! Tyler!
– Oh, that was so close! (buzzing) Okay, so that was fun. – I think they look so
cute and I can’t wait for one of you guys to get this. How are they gonna get it? – You’ve got to subscribe… Like… – And comment, saying…
– And comment why you want it. – “Gimme that pot!”
– “Gimme that pot!” And we also did another video
over on Troye’s channel. What’d we do, Troye? – We played beer pong, with apple juice for me ’cause I’m 19, – Right.
– but it was really really fun and…
– So fun… – you can click on either of
us now to go to that video. – And the link that’s below us, so go check it out and give it some love. And subscribe to Troye,
because he’s the best. – Thanks, Ty…
– Of course… But thanks, y’all, for watching. – Bye!
– Bye! (clapping in beat) (buzzing) – Dang, this mushy butthole juice. Look at that. – We’ve been like skirting around it like, hey, do I notice, then you straight up and said: “mushy butthole juice”. – Dang this gushy butthole booce, er… (laughs)