[ Music ] [ More music ] [ Even more music ] Follow this lady on Instagram: @laurakassab Follow me on Instagram: @vinheteiro [ Girl smiling ]
[ Music ] [ More music ] [ Even more music ] Follow this lady on Instagram: @laurakassab Follow me on Instagram: @vinheteiro [ Girl smiling ]
SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE, I THINK I LIED A LITTLE, I I SAID IF WE TOOK IT THERE, I WASN’T GONNA CHANGE BUT THAT WENT OUT THE WINDOW, YEAH I KNOW THAT I SEEM A LITTLE STRESSED OUT BUT YOU’RE HERE NOW, AND YOU’RE TURNING ME ON I WONDER IF YOU’RE A DIFFERENT KIND OF TENSION YEAH, YOU GUESSED IT, THE KIND THAT’S FUN I HATE IT WHEN YOU LEAVE ME UNATTENDED ‘CAUSE I MISS YA, AND I NEED YOUR LOVE BUT MY MIND IS RUNNING WILD COULD YOU HELP ME SLOW IT DOWN PUT MY MIND AT EASE PRETTY PLEASE I NEED YOUR HANDS ON ME SWEET RELIEF PRETTY, PLEASE EXACTLY WHERE I WANT ME, YEAH UNDERNEATH YOUR BODY, YEAH IF WE TAKE IT FURTHER, I SWEAR I AIN’T GONNA BREAK SO BABY COME TRY ME, BABY COME FIND ME BABY DON’T WIND ME UP I KNOW THAT I SEEM A LITTLE STRESSED OUT BUT YOU’RE HERE NOW, ND YOU’RE TURNING ME ON I WONDER IF YOU’RE A DIFFERENT KIND OF TENSION YEAH, YOU GUESSED IT, THE KIND THAT’S FUN I HATE IT WHEN YOU LEAVE ME UNATTENDED ‘CAUSE I MISS YA, AND I NEED YOUR LOVE BUT MY MIND IS RUNNING WILD COULD YOU HELP ME SLOW IT DOWN PUT MY MIND AT EASE PRETTY PLEASE I NEED YOUR HANDS ON ME SWEET RELIEF (PRETTY) PUT MY MIND AT EASE TRICKLE DOWN MY SPINE BOY YOU LOOK SO (PRETTY PLEASE) EVERY SINGLE NIGHT (I NEED YOUR HANDS ON ME) WHEN YOUR KISS IS KIND (OH YOU GIVE ME, SWEET RELIEF) MAKE ME FEEL SO (PRETTY) WOULD YOU HELP ME OUT (PLEASE) I HATE IT WHEN YOU LEAVE ME UNATTENDED ‘CAUSE I MISS YA, AND I NEED YOUR LOVE BUT MY MIND IS RUNNING WILD COULD YOU HELP ME SLOW IT DOWN PUT MY MIND AT EASE TRICKLE DOWN MY SPINE BOY YOU LOOK SO (PRETTY PLEASE) EVERY SINGLE NIGHT (I NEED YOUR HANDS ON ME) WHEN YOUR KISS IS KIND (OH YOU GIVE ME, SWEET RELIEF) MAKE ME FEEL SO (PRETTY) WOULD YOU HELP ME OUT (PLEASE) PRETTY, PLEASE
Wildflower Wildflower I hear you callin’ out my name I love the sound, I love the taste And I can see it in your face You’ve got a side you can’t explain You’re tellin’ me, you’re tellin’ me, you’re tellin’ me you wanna come over You wanna be, you wanna be, you wanna be, you wanna be closer I love it when you wear your hair down over your shoulder ‘Cause I wanna hold ya ‘Cause I know where tonight is going You’re the only one who makes me Every time we Tell you what I like My wildflower You’re the only one who makes me Every time we Tell you what I like My wildflower You know you are my favourite fantasy A fatal love song Waterfall is overflowin’ You’re the only one who makes me Every time we Tell you what I like My wildflower I see the colour in your veins It makes me smile, it makes me shake I see the shadow in my brain And I like its look, and I like its shape You’re tellin’ me, you’re tellin’ me, you’re tellin’ me you wanna come over You wanna be, you wanna be, you wanna be, you wanna be closer I love it when you wear your hair down over your shoulder ‘Cause I wanna hold ya ‘Cause I know where tonight is going You’re the only one who makes me Every time we Tell you what I like My wildflower You’re the only one who makes me Every time we Tell you what I like My wildflower You know you are my favourite fantasy A fatal love song Waterfall is overflowin’ You’re the only one who makes me Every time we Tell you what I like My wildflower (Ooh, ooh, ooh) (Ooohh, ooh, ooh, ooh) Wildflower Wildflower Wildflower Wildflower You’re the only one who makes me Every time we Tell you what I like My wildflower You’re the only one who makes me Every time we Tell you what I like My wildflower You know you are my favourite fantasy A fatal love song Waterfall is overflowin’ You’re the only one who makes me Every time we Tell you what I like My wildflower Wildflower..
Whoa! Welcome to another episode of TwoSet Violin! We’re conducting! This is how modern people conduct. You ready? So today we are going to be reviewing some funny conducting clips, that show why… …conducting is the most difficult job, in the world. You think they just stand up there, and wave a stick around, and get paid the most in orchestra? No, no, no! They get paid the most, because they have the most difficult job! How difficult? You’ll find out why. His face…! Dude, he’s just talking to the performers! Ohhhhh… – Wow…!
– He’s angry. Some context, if a conductor’s like, doing this, and this— – You messed up.
– Yeah you really messed up. Oh, wow. To be honest, I couldn’t really hear what messed up. I think… …the orchestra and the singer weren’t in time. Oh! – They came in before the downbeat, right?
– They came in early! Yeah…! – Yeah, yeah, yeah…!
– Early! Oh, that is… – Oh, that’s like, way off.
– Way off. *chuckles* He’s just like, – “Come on, guys.”
– “Come on, man.” – He added that in so well.
– Yeah, it’s just like… – Alright, just as a cue, to like the people.
– Yeah. – “You guys are gonna…
– Yeah. – …get owned, after this performance.”
– Yeah. He’s so pro, he knows when to do that. – Yeah…!
*laughs* Watch the conductor, guys! – In this situation, the conductor’s looking at the singer.
– Yeah. – And directing the orchestra.
– Yeah. ‘Cause the singer can’t see the orchestral musicians, and musician can’t see the singer, so… That’s how important the conductor is. – It’s the point of communication.
– Yes. Holds everything together. Feedback. So they’re very, very delicate people, who are human beings. – Please send them some love.
– Yes. It’ll be pretty stressful, actually. – It will be.
– Being a conductor. – Yes.
– Especially if those musicians, they don’t practice, – and they’re not playing together.
– Yeah. – And…
– Actually, the whole concert’s on you. – Yeah.
– The whole symphony’s on you. Next conductor. Viola! Viola!!! Wow!!! I forgot how intense it was, like, – that is the biggest frown you’ve seen.
– Yeah. “So what do you think of the viola?” *groans* *chuckles* It’s always the viola section. “Viola!!!” “Viola!!!!!” And you can just hear the violas trying to like… – …belt that melody out.
– Yeah…! *chuckles* – “Come on!”
– Like, “Come on, violas!!!” Next time, you’re a conductor, when the viola section’s not playing well, just… ” V I O L A ! ! ! ” Mind you, these are all like great conductors too. If they’re pissed, it’s like, – “Ohhh…you messed up.”
– Yeah. I mean these guys were like the biggest players. – It’s like, imagine the Federer of tennis.
– Yeah. Going to be like, “Come on!” – “Come on.” Yeah.
– “Serve!” – Yeah!!!
– “Get it in!!!” Dude…! …it’s like, dude! – Is this a live performance with live people?
– Yeah, this is a live performance. – Yeah!
– It is! – Everyone’s in concert gear…
– Yeah! Dude, that stare Yuja gave to him, like… It’s like, “Shut up.” “Wha…what are you doing?” Yeah, like, “Are you deaf?” Like… – “Do you realise how loud you’re singing?”
– *laughs* Guys, conductor, the hardest job. You gotta be able to sing as well. Like, he’s good at multitasking. But what do you think happened? Did he just forget? That he’s in a concerto? No, I thought it was like an open, but during like, in the…in the concerto! – Oh, yeah, It’s within the concerto, like during the…
– Yeah!!! Within the… – …like, the piece…yeah!
– Like a tutti section. I feel like it’s a youth orchestra, and the conductor’s like, you know, “They need a bit more musicality.” and he probably just thought they’re in a rehearsal, ’cause he’s pretty old, he looks like… *snickers* …he forgot! – Yeah, he probably forgot, he’s probably like,
– He’s not in rehearsal! “Come on, guys! More, more!” “Here, let me show you.” At least I can enjoy myself! *laughs* Diminuendo. What did he say? “Diminuendo.” He said “Diminuendo”! He’s like, “Diminuendo!” He didn’t even gesture it. Dude, I think he just gave up. Oh wow, that is… That is brutal. 1, 2, 3, 4! Yeah, I don’t know about this one, hey. – Yeah, nah.
– Nah… How can you f*** up so bad…?! Wait for the cellos! One bar rest, guys! – Dude, that conductor panicked.
– He’s like… “The f***?!” – The conductor saw no way out.
– Yeah, he was like… He’s like, “You know what?” Since it’s the beginning, let’s start again.” His first reaction was like, “Go softer!” – “I don’t know what’s wrong, but everyone quiet!”
– “Shut up!!!” For those of you who don’t know, if a conductor does a gesture that big, – it’s pretty serious.
– Yeah. – It depends on how much they involve their body in,
– “Guys!!!” if there’s a whole body and two hands going down, – I think it really means…
– It’s like red alert! Red alert! Stop, stop, stop, stop! – High key anxiety, man.
– Yeah. Nah, that’s fake. Nah, that’s fake. ‘Cause that… – They wouldn’t have a camera out there already, yeah.
– Yeah. (both) Nah, fake! Welcome to TwoSet, – where we call out fake staged things.
– Yeah, that was too fake. – Yeah, someone just…yeah.
– …just happened to be out there. “Oh, someone’s angry?” Yeah, nah. So we have two triangles. Now, let me hear “da-ga-da-dum” from two triangles. One. No. it has to be “da-ga-da-dum”! – Alright guys, it’s started.
– Yeah. You know when the conductor goes, “Let’s do it!” “No, you’re like…” They’re screwed! Yeah, screwed, yeah! As an orchestral musician, when you sit there, and he starts that. You’re like, “Thank god it’s not me, – I hope he doesn’t do our section next.”
– Yeah, it’ll be so screwed! Like I already know they’re screwed, – so much…like so much experience.
– Anxiety… So like, “Just you guys.” – “No, one more time.”
– Yeah. And you know they’re not gonna get a second time. Same rhythm that they’ve been playing, everybody plays so well. “Da-ga-da-dum!” Okay. One. It’s better, it’s a little better. It should really be 15 triangles going “da-ga-da-dum”, but we can’t do that. We’re lucky to have two. Oh my god. Australian internet! Can you make it somehow more rhythmic, so it’s not just a clink? So it’s “Di-gi-di-dum”! I don’t know where, but play higher on the triangle . “Ti-gi-ti-dum”! And…I’m not a triangle specialist, but… One. No, it sounds like a doorbell! Ohh!!! – Oh! Roast time!
– The roast! – The OG!
– What a roast! – Yeah, the OG.
– He’s the OG roaster! When you work with great musicians, be it conductor… …or instrumentalists, they… You can work so many hours on just these details, – it makes a lot of difference.
– just to get it right, get it perfect. Could be anything, they’re “aghhh”, “Da-ga-da-dum!” – He’s getting angry!
– He’s getting angry! He’s like… – “Da-ga-da-dum!”
– “Alright, jokes aside.” Yeah…! “Da-ga-da-dum!!!!” I don’t know how to tell you to do it, but do it! One. Yeah, it’s worse. It’s worse. Well, congratulations. Uh, okay, where do we— (both) He just gave up. Wow. As a triangle player, – you’re probably not used to having
– Yeah. – such high expectations placed on your part.
– Yeah, exactly. And there’s two of them. So one of them probably has never done a lot of orchestral gigs. – Yeah.
– They must have been called extra. – Or maybe someone switched instruments as well.
– Yeah. Hope you guys… – …enjoyed watching conductors with us.
– Yeah. Maybe to inspire you to be a conductor one day. We gotta conduct the outro of this. – Thank you so much for watching guys!
– Please subscribe! Subscribe by TwoSet Apparel. You
Hi, I’m April I am a singer-songwriter and music teacher and today I’m going to play an original song for you. This song came about because I started playing the piano when I was feeling really sad, and actually, the process of writing this song was really therapeutic and lovely for me. So, if you are feeling sad at the moment, try writing a song. It might make you feel better. And if you find that you need help with that process at all, feel free to click this link right here and watch my video on writing sad songs. I hope you enjoy my song! Fix yourself, darling. Elbow on the windowsill. The cars can’t crash inside your head if you don’t tell yourself they will. When metal bends the colors never mix the way that paint does and you’ll still have to drive again. The feelings never go away, but it gets easier to pretend. Just forge ahead. Move along. Live the way you’ve always done. And if the green doesn’t follow you, just leave it back for now. If you find your whole world’s gone blue, will you circle back around? Fix yourself, darling. An easel never steered you wrong. You can’t help what happens on the interstates your blood is traveling on. Just forge ahead. Move along. Live the way you’ve always done and if the green doesn’t follow you, Leave it back for now. And if you find your whole world’s gone blue, will you circle back around? Hope you enjoyed this video! If you did, be sure to give it a like, leave a comment, and subscribe to my channel, if you haven’t already. I would love to see you around again! MWAH!
Beethoven! What are you doing here? I don’t think he can hear you. ♪ I’m the deaf guy ♪ Duh.
Hello! Welcome back to another episode of TwoSet Violin Charades. And the topic is… Things that you use in your house. Maybe you take them for granted, I don’t know. The usual rules. – We have 24 appliances.
– Yeah. (both) 5 minutes… Yeah. 5 minutes each. No talking, no body language. Everything has to be expressed through violin. Scissors, paper, rock. Scissors, paper, rock. Scissors, paper, rock. Yeah! I will… Go first. Play first. Alright. I don’t think I know anything. And, started. Oh, what the hell? Whoa! Dude, you scared me. Bro, this is so hard. A… light? No, it’s too hard! Bro! Oh, a vacuum cleaner. No, f… A duster. A… like a sensor! Backing up. An alarm. Bro. I don’t know, what is it? It’s a toaster. Yeah… Nah. – Yeah.
– That’s pretty bad. I wouldn’t have guessed that. Water? Dishwasher. Laundry. Washing machine. Yeah! Oh, finally! Okay. CD? A sexy CD? CD player. Yeahh! Ah, like a player! – Ooh la la la la!
– Oh, that’s good! – AC. Air conditioning.
– Yeah! Oh, f – What? Alarm clock! Sleep. Sleeping. Why is it suddenly loud though? Sleeping lights? Baby lights? Very loud all of a sudden. Very loud all of a sudden. Something that gets very loud all of a sudden— Alarm clock! Mmm, [beep]. Skip. What is it? Torch. Here we go. C. Sensor. A pulse? Brett: I obviously don’t know any electrical appliances. 3. 2. 1. Go! Come on… Juice blender? C, A, F, F. Coffee machine. Yeah! It’s like, can we spell it out? Yeah! If we can, it’s easier! Dishwasher! – Yes.
– Oh, whew! Dude, La Mer is the best. OH! M… Mower! – Lawnmower. Lawnmower.
– Yes! Yeah, yeah. What the hell is—?! What? – Just, (imitates lawnmower)
– Cuz I was – Yeah, that’s what I was trying to do! Alright, I’ll… I’ll think the sound. Um… What kind of… starts? Engine starts? Humidifier. Wait, no. I’m trying to… picture the sound. Fluffy, stroke – No. I’ll tell you when I figure it out. – Bro, oh you’re figuring out?
– I’m trying to figure out the sound! What?? Electric— Hose! Iron! Yes! Like ironing out the vibrato. – Get it? Aha, ha.
– Ohh, yeah. Oh, okay, okay okay. Alright, you ready? Toilet cleaner. Toilet seat. Dish… Dishwasher! Washing machine. Dish— Washing machine. Dish drier. Dish machine. Tap. Oh water boiler! – Water. Boiler, boiler.
– Yeah. – Yeah, yeah that makes sense.
– Boiler boiler boiler. Yeah… – Yeah, boiler.
– Nice nice nice. Kettle. Kettle, whatever. Ooh, ooh! Okay. Rice cooker! Lamp! No, a lamp doesn’t do that. What does that? Printer! Yes! YES! Eddy: THAT’S AWESOME!! Dude, you really have to think about the s – I don’t pay attention to these sounds! Dark. Bright. Light switch! Almost. Light! – Ohh… Yes!
– Lamp! – Lamp.
– Yeah yeah yeah, we’ll count that. – Okay.
– Yeah yeah yeah… – Holy crap, it’s so hard.
– Whoa! – Dude, that printer was epic when we got it!
– Yeah. That was so hard. That was hard. Alright. What? Oh, we haven’t hit 10 minutes? Okay. Support! Classical music! Bonus challenge! – Let’s do another 5 minutes.
– Yeah, let’s just do another 5. Sorry guys. It’s very hard! – We don’t – use…
– Pay attention to these sounds. 5 minutes again. bOnuS cHaLLenGe! Oh! Okay. Oh! Fan. (both) Yes! Nice! – It’s a fan!
– Ohh, what is this? Radio? Summer. Hot. Stove! Heater! Bath. Fire, fire starter. Torch. Flamethrower. Dammit! Is that what it sounds like? There’s no real sound to it. It has no sound to it? – What??
– It’s like, Oh! Do that again. Brett: Alright. Bro, I don’t know. What is it? Oven. Oh, no…! Noo! Oh, phone. – Yeah. Telephone.
– Mobile phone. OVEN! Of course!! Alright, ready ready ready? C. What?? Bro, I don’t bake! I’m so mad I didn’t get oven, ’cause I don’t bake. Ohh, it’s so hard…!! Calculator. Bro, I don’t know! Oh! A scanner! Laptop! – Computer!
– Yeah! That was cool! Ohh, that was so hard! Okay, what is this? Um… Vacuum cleaner! (both) YEAH!! That’s so good! Yes! Oh here we go. Um… Stove! Heater! Engine. Car. Hair dryer! – Yeah, yeah!
– HAIRDRYER, YEAH YEAH! YES!! Yes! – It takes a while for your brain to start –
– To switch gears, hey? We never use the oven. – Yeah, I don’t use the oven.
– I haven’t used the oven in ages. All right, your turn. Oh man, this is hard! I don’t know if I can top your last few ones, those were really good. 3, 2, 1. – Computer was so hard.
– Go! What’s this? Ooh! Okay. Winter. Fire. Cold. Air con. What makes you cold? Tap. Water. Bath. Rice cooker. Fridge! Yes! Eddy: Nice! I was trying to think how to do it, I didn’t know. Oven! No… Rice cooker! Pan fryer! Gas! Heater. – Yeah.
– Ohh. It’s just anything heat-inducing. That’s true, uh-huh. Ooh! Okay, okay, um. Microwave! Yeah! Yeahh! Yeah, microwave. It’s been a while but I remember you. TV! Yeah! I was like, switch on! Yeah! Of course, that’s my only association with TV. Alright last one, um… It’s hot. Oven. Lawnmower. Car engine. No, electric. Oh! Hair straightener. Cooking board. Boiling pan, frying pan. Stir fry, wok fry. I’m getting hungry. Chicken. What’s fire? Hot. Boiler, iron. Hot shower. So it’s slow as well, it gets faster. Uh, drying— Cloth dryer. Cloth dryer. Noo! [beep] Toilet. You almost had it. A stove. You said like, furnace and one wok, – and like, food.
– Dammit! And I was like, come on bro! – I forgot about the word “stove”!
– I didn’t know how to do stove. Ohh, why didn’t I get stove? Alright, anyway guys! Please like and subscribe. Charades is back! YEAH – So I know you guys, some of you guys really wanted to see it. So, I’m glad you enjoyed. Electrical appliances, how well do you know? Obviously, we are practicing too much to know. Alright, see you guys.
When you take care of me, as you should I can never repay, as I could There were times in my life, I’ve gone bad Now I know, I’ve made you sad You tell me everything, all that you know So I could have a better life, you hope so There’s a time for me to, say good bye It can only give you smile and cry Now listen, to how I feel.. I will hold your hand, I will hold you tight Love that never ends, I can’t keep up I can never love you as you do Unconditional love, no matter what What if in my life I, don’t have you Don’t know how I will live, what I should do Remember every kiss, you gave to me Still feels… in my cheek You are the light.. in my life I will hold your hand, will hold you tight Love that never ends, I can’t keep up I can never love, you as you do Unconditional love, no matter And now, let me, Take care of you, Take care of you (I will hold your hand)
Will hold you tight (Love that never ends)
I can’t, I can’t keep up (I can never love)
Love you as you do (Unconditional love)
No matter what Now I understand, what I have to do Not too late, is all I hope