Articles

Screaming sounds in the woods, rocks thrown at camera – Georgia, 2013

June 17, 2019

• Reply Jimmy Dillard June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

UPDATE

I still think yall are full of shit saying its a bigfoot but but now I know at least some of these sounds were definitely made by a person. Our neighbor Rob, a good friend of mine recently told me that his kid Gavin found my camera in the woods. Apparently he thought it would be hilarious to make cave man noises off screen to mess with me. When I asked them if Gavin did all the screaming too, he said he didnt know what I was talking about, so I showed them the video. According to Gavin, the only part of the video with him on it is from 3:27 onward, after I put the camera out the second time. Neither of them had any clue where the first part of the video came from. I still say it's probably a person or some animal, but Im not 100% sure. I just feel better knowing no one was actually trying to break my camera.

• Reply ugur isik June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

We have something simillar in our forrest, screams the same way like its in pain or suffering or injured. We were 5 persons like 500 meters away , the voice was very powerfull and nobody dared to go and watch what it is. Even the dogs stood away and didn't even move. It was daylight too. We didn't hear that grunting like in the second part of your video but the eary screaming was very close and more frequent.

• Reply PRIVATE EYE June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

This is an unseen force something demonic for sure and it is an animal human like being. It steps in front of the camera.. that's now normal wind. Wind does not cause the leaves to stop in a instant like that. This something in the trees and can move leaves, branches and make noise on the ground. But, you never see it only hear it. Wake up.

• Reply Papa Bear June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

get to the choppa!!!!

• Reply britters220 June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

It’s a person… without a doubt

• Reply randy ice June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

That sounds like a person

• Reply Yuri Sanchez June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

Yeah those voice in second video like a man on drugs

• Reply Yuri Sanchez June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

That’s a Bigfoot scream in first video

• Reply Xezbeth June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

All I can hear is seagulls nesting.

• Reply sqashybun7 June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

Scared the living shit out of me for some reason

• Reply sqashybun7 June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

Once I heard the rock hit the ground I shit my fucking pants

• Reply Zechariah Ledezma June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

That’s big foot a Sasquatch

• Reply Parker Reese June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

Me: this isn’t two scary right now
    Third scream
    *moves gun and shells closer to bed

• Reply Jax June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

Nothing about that is terrifying 😲😲😲😬😬😬😳😳😳

• Reply BEAR DAN June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

At the end it says homless man living in the woods….

Nahh dude thats a homeless Bigfoot living in the woods 😐

• Reply Andregaming June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

6:47 boi what did ya say?

• Reply Boone Docker June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

Sasquatch is an earth spirit that lives in multiple dimensions. You will never see one unless they want to be seen and your mind and heart is pure.

• Reply CHANGE June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

Put the woods in rice and leave it under light for 24hrs the Bigfoot will leave

• Reply John Rodriguez June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

Nah bruh the 2nd scream no human can make that sound

• Reply Mark Ledford June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

IN THE GEORGIA VIDEO WHERE IS ALL THE ANIMALS THE BIRDS THEIR GO TO BE SOMETHING. WHY AREN'T THEY ANYTHING! THANKS

• Reply HYPERGARAGE June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

3:13 if that was human that would be extremely difficult to do. Gotta have steel lungs.

• Reply RICEU4LIFEU June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

I just got goosebumps when I heard footsteps

• Reply RICEU4LIFEU June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

Me when my mum wakes me up

• Reply axial wraith spawn June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

You gotta have a big mouth or big ass lungs for those screams!

• Reply MsChuex LittleChuex June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

A person can try n scream that long but its impossible takes strength to do it

• Reply Dustin Roberts June 17, 2019 at 11:57 am

Well, about 14 years ago I had a similar strange experience with a friend of mine camping in an older gentlemans cabin he built out couple miles in the woods .. seemed like paradise for couple 12 year olds to vacate in the summer a couple days into camping I woke to sounds similar even a laugh or (howler monkey) sort of sounds even researched and thought maybe turkey vultures we didn't know but what it turned into was that cabin was built on an Indian burial ground and the old man didn't own it and the torment gotten worse then had things thrown etc and later an exorcism preformed