Articles

Proof of Your love (Lyrics) ~ For King & Country [Monologue]

June 18, 2019

• Reply Lorna Smith June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

Thank You KING AND COUNTRY…One of the Best Songs about LOVE ever written…GLORY TO GOD for HIS PRECIOUS LOVE and Teaching Us How to Love!
    Awesome Job Guys!

• Reply Hannah Ver Straate June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

If you don’t have love your nothing 😕! we love king and country! 😀

• Reply Leona Pilkerton June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

This song is the best in the world I need prayers for my Grandma please. God Bless yall and have a wonderful Sunday! Love y'all.
    😙😙😙😚😚😚😘😍😍😍😶

• Reply quin sofimeriyem June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

maravilloso…😇❤

• Reply Marissa Bennett June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

If I speak with human eloquence and Angelic ecstasy don't love I'm nothing but the creaking of a Rusty Gate if I speak God's words with power revealing all of his Mysteries making everything plain as day and if I have faith to say to a mountain jump and if it jumps but I don't love you I'm nothing if I give old Leon to the poor even go to the stake to be burned as martyr but I don't love I've gotten nowhere so many so matter what I say no matter what I do I'm bankrupt without love

• Reply Crypto Knight June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

In this long drawn out age of doubting Thomas's, I urge all Christians to embrace the Virtual Reality Hypothesis. For the past 4 decades science has pushed God to the very edge of existence until he only resides in the hearts of the faithful few. Evidence that we are living in a virtual reality is growing by the day and it is only a matter of time that it will be scientifically proven without any doubt whatsoever. So why does this help Christianity? Well because it proves that this existence is made of information rather than material. It means that "consciousness" has nothing to do with the brain. The brain does not somehow give rise to consciousness which is what material science believes. New discoveries in physics and biology are all pointing to a new truth. That "conciseness" is being somehow "transmitted" like a signal and this signal does not just go into the brain which then controls our body. The consciousness signal is interacting with every single cell of the body. If this world is not "material" then what is it? It must be virtual and if it is virtual then it means only one thing. We are consciousness entities experiencing a virtual reality. And that means there must be a Larger Consciousness System that we reside in – part of. To all intense purposes the Larger Consciousness System could be called God.
    Check out ex-NASA physicist Tom Campbell to find out more. His work is going to change the world. God is coming back using the very science that tried to get rid of him.

• Reply leah lorentzen June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

Denfinetly best song ever

• Reply Rachel Cole June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

King and County are so amazing and spiritual, I love there music dearly !

• Reply Jacob Gertsch June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

My family loves for king and Country

• Reply GOLDIES TV OFFICIAL Ty June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

I love worship song a lot. Nice song and good content. God Bless and Much love from Prayer Warriors Squad.

• Reply Bill Barrs June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

I’m a kid and I cry every time anywhere I even cried at soccer practice and repeated these lyrics inside my head I cried that song makes me think of my granny

• Reply Gladys Escobedo June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

I LOVE GOD THAT I WOULD ASK GOD TO LET MY LIFE BE THE PROOF OF HIS LOVE!!!!😍💖

• Reply Sandra Sullivan June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

Proof of your love

• Reply SalChar Haislip June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

Its beautiful

• Reply King of Kings June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

PRAISE JESUS CHRIST AMEN

• Reply Fatuma Niyokuku June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

Jesus is good!!

• Reply NBO x APEX June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy. But dont love im nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate. If I speak gods word with power revealing all his mysteries. And making as plain as day and if have faith to say to a mountain "jump" and it jumps but I dont love im nothing. If I give all I earn to the poor or even go to the stake to be burned as a Martyr but I dont love I've got nowhere. So no matter what I say. No matter what i believe. No matter what I do im bankrupt without love.

• Reply CJ June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

understand who we are you respect yourself

• Reply Kevin oloba June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

did they plagiarize the bible?

• Reply Litzy Leal June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

God is good, ALL THE TIME

• Reply Dennis R June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

Please keep my niece Haley in your prayers. She is 17 and needs God’s guidance and salvation and God’s Devine protection from the worlds monsters most men preditors- please pray that Jesus will keep Haley safe and Saved from this sick sad world and that Jesus will keep Angels and christians at her beck and call in Jesus name amen & amen thank you Jesus and to All my Christian siblings for your prayers amen … Dennis

• Reply Amy Corbin June 18, 2019 at 11:31 am

Read about this song in a Karen Kingsbury book and had to check it out! 👏