Articles

Oxy Cotton W/ Lyrics

July 20, 2019

it's gotta be a bunch of bees acutely this Billy babe Hachi cotton candy bars burglar sits and Laura taps now you pumping patches ecstasy in this sonogram what your boat what your knees hit me up I got your mind what you want what you need hit me up I got your mind mocchi cotton spandex bars burglar Sentinel or attempt now you won't be catches victims in this all of the grass what she won't what you need Sydney up I got your mind what you own what you need hit me up I got you my scarecrow scarecrow was that your pop in a powerful deals they call oxycontin but it's so tiny and it kept you dragging how did you hurt big things come in small packages I prefer it's that black OC take to where you can I move back to see some people melt on the needle and shoot-'em-up but I proper was Heroku like so I keep properly give me 20 sine X and drop it ain't no stopping you with my sister right I really messed up I heard you actually get give me some fuckin birthday so I write down my panic bar worthless it's and Laura tabs values pumping catches if to see in this hologram but your bones push your knees did me up I got your man but you won't but you need hit me up I got your mind mocchi God intended for burglars it's and Laura tab that you pumping patches dick to see in this all of the crap but she won't push your knees hit me up I got your mind what you want what you need hit me up I got your name

• Reply Skeptis Trader July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

I don't feel one god damn bit bad for opiate addicts….. why you might ask, here is why… I can control it. I've had 100s of beans at times, and never fucking once did I ever lose control of myself, it's a fucking choice.
    If you can't get high responsibly without fucking your life up, then i get RIP to your weak bitch ass

• Reply Falon Hall July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Who still bumping this in 2019 🔥🔥🔥

• Reply Shane Wilder July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

2019 anyone

• Reply PEACEFUL COMMIE July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Ah. The 2000s were a lawless wasteland. This as my ringtone while playing the PS2 and going on the computer. Good times.

• Reply Homey Iommi July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

This ain't my life anymore, BUT; the one decent thing about being a drug user is the MUSIC. Gotta have a good soundtrack for your smokin', snortin', shootin', whatever…

Also, I love how the main sample here is from Resident Evil, lol

• Reply Devan Bishop July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

This song is shit

• Reply Timothy Stone July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

2019 still love this shit

• Reply ables3389 July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Wyte**

• Reply Jay Dizzle July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

still to this very day, this is still bumpin, out the fucking frame, all the way from $outh Memphis T.T.O. Trigg Taking Over

• Reply Lopiklop July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

lol cotton

• Reply Dorrian #FREEKODAK July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

2019?!?!⚡️🔥

• Reply Linda Renee Curtsinger July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

My fav song

• Reply michelle miller July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Knew every word when I was a kid! This was back when everyone was on “blues” or roxys. I’d hear about it all the time as if it was a normal party drug that teens did. By the time I grew up, all the pill mills closed and heroin use exploded. Got hooked for 4 years. Finally clean now but damn…can’t believe this song was so normal back then!

• Reply Candy Baker July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Subutex is the fucking worse !! If I can stop that all of you can stop anything on this song. Government made for a reason!! Fuck subs !!!!!!!"! I'd rather come off heroin or pain pills compared to subs!! Like I said government made for a reason. 3/16 /19 off completely. There is hope but you have to really want it . A year I withdrawal if not more. The government should be in trouble or sued for what they are putting us on to get off pain pills or heroin. To something that is stronger and the withdraw is way longer just saying. Glad to say it has been 5 months for me sober. It's not easy I'm drinking right now to forget about it and I hate alcohol by the way again just saying. People need to make other people more aware of what Suboxone actually does it does not help you get off of pain pills or heroin it's even worse!!!!!!!!

• Reply Candy Baker July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Sober since 3/16/19 but hey hey have to do something. Next best being drunk listening to this !! One drug to another. Hell ya !!! Don't get me wrong glad I've stop the hard shit . Anyone listening to this know wtf I mean. Hell ya man the craving 😬

• Reply Lucian L July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

At 16 I overdosed to oxy to this song and I'm almost 26 today. Just lost another high school friend to opiates this year, and went to my first NA meeting after that. It takes so many lives, it feels sometimes we hear even less frequently hear about the ones who made it out. Keep fighting people, the human instinct for survival is stronger than any drug and that's been proven with anyone whose clean whether it be 10 minutes resisting the craving or 10 years. ♡

• Reply alyssa clark July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

This song makes me want to sell drugs to Jesus

• Reply Joseph Hoover July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

My cousin was playing this song after he got home from prison lol

• Reply Country Bumpkin July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

My anatomy teacher showed us this song. 😂😩

• Reply Austin Ward July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

🤘

• Reply BixLives32 July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

HEAVEN IS FREE.
    HELL IS EXPENSIVE.
    When you grow old, chronically ill and are dying, you will not find this drug so much fun. When you are in severe pain and dying, the drugs feels like crap.
    Did you think you are going to die at 90 in bed with an 18 year old blond? Sorry. The healthcare industry does not work that way. You are going probably going to die slow and PAINFULLY, like most people. This is simply where we are today. They will keep you alive long past your natural life.
    After, I fell down 100' of concrete stairway at the WTC , and my head was bouncing like a rattle against the concrete steps, many meds suddenly had untypical effects upon me. I also have a rare & fatal condition from birth. The cure is killing me. 12 years of steroids, plus my WTC injury and my spine is collapsing. My legs cannot work. Half my GI system has been removed. Pain meds SUCK. but, I have no choice. I am Catholic, I cannot take my life. So far, somehow, I remain Catholic.
    I am not a great Catholic or anything. I haven't gone to confession in ages. No Priest would have enough time. My Faith is more than tad weak. When I read most of these comments and hear this song, alas, my Faith grows even weaker.
    Constant PAIN is a stalking, vicious animal. Scared? —You damn well bet I am.
    I suspect most of the people commenting on this site are YOUNG and mostly HEALTHY.
    You have so LITTLE time to LIVE YOUR LIFE.
    To eat and not get sick. To be able to climb in The Rockies. To sail. To make love. To play guitar, piano, sing. To build something. To design a new circuit. Invent a new way. To make love…did I say that twice? Yeah. To raise children and have fun with them. To become something more than your are. To be.
    TO SIMPLY BE, AND EXIST WITHOUT CONSTANT PAIN.

Most of you have this. You can go to a diner and order a burger and homefries. Chat with your mates until 4AM over pots of tea. Play music with an old fashioned bottle of wine.
    Alas, I know some people are born to alcoholism, but that is an exception. Everyone has something wrong that is not "normal". But mostly, you can live and BREATH.
    JUST TRY BREATHING FOR A CHANGE.

• Reply Ms I Worship Jeffrey Dahmer July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

RIP 2 U LORD INFAMOUS (1973-2013):( G** BLESS U!!

• Reply chyanne bailey July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Imndrunknashsot

• Reply Jason Sanchez July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

I popped 10 xanax 5 patches on my face 6 oxy's and 2 blunts with a bottle of patron

• Reply just the tip? band July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

greatest drug song ever by a guy who did oxy once n didnt like it.🍻

• Reply Derek Lucas July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Sounds like me a while ago like a couple of months ago

• Reply Quinn Meche July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

This has an amazing bass track. Fucking windshield is about to break.

• Reply R C July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

I’m 28 but When I was 16 we used to go to party’s blasting this selling weed doing X and molly high af goddd this song brings back memories holy shit

• Reply RayMyles July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

This song ruined my life lol

• Reply Alexandra Mariani July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

I memorized all the words to this in like 8th grade or some shit not even knowing what I was talking about..smh they wonder why there are rampant pill problems.

Still a good one tho

• Reply Dylan Marschang July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

So many spelling errors

• Reply Veronica Song July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Shake the block with this @ 1.25x 2k19

• Reply John Lui July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

this song is so littttt

• Reply Phillip Adrey July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Pills are to expensive nowadays, get a gram of heroin for 200 bucks in the great state of Alabama. Once you get a taste of heroin you won't look at another pill.

• Reply Ryan Krug July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

I remember jamming out to this song with my friends back in high school. It's been a bit more than 10 years, and most of those people I hung out with then are dead or in prison.

It's fun when you're first starting out. Not so much fun when your friends start dying.

• Reply Lelo Stimulous July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Ft lord infamous. Rip

• Reply Lion Not Human July 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Xanax changed my life around