Ivan B – One Day (feat. Princess EK) Lyrics

December 14, 2019

Yeah I do this for me, you don’t like it?
That’s fine, go listen to somebody else Playing these notes for me, that’s a note
to myself When you’re breaking down is when you’re finding
yourself I know I’ve been distant with you
Every family picture makes it look like we’re close
But we aren’t I know it seems like I don’t care
But I take it to heart Grew up together
We drifted apart A lot of it’s all on me
Hang up the phone, opportunity calling me Why can’t I give an apology? Rich with love
But around me it feels like a Dollar Tree When was the last time I told you I loved
you? When was the last time I said this would change? When was the last time I sat with you
More than a minute with something to say? What if you’re gone tomorrow?
Would the, pride in my heart start to fade? Seems like we know what to say
When somebody is laid in a grave Can’t find the words
When they look at our face I should be who you can count on, how can
I? I can’t even count on myself Isolated with the walls that I built
I locked the door and I hold it still I’m scared I’m not the things that you need
from me I just don’t know how to let you know It’s hard for me to tell you what you mean
to me And I’m scared that you’ll never know But maybe one day I could tell you
What you mean to me And maybe one day I could show you
You mean the most to me Have a lot to give, scared to give it
You were sick and I just didn’t visit I get if you don’t wanna listen
Just know that I made the wrong decision “Love” is a beautiful word Our actions make it hollow Easy to say, but it’s harder to swallow
‘Cause you on the hospital bed, and I’m like “Yeah, I’ll call in tomorrow” Sorry I couldn’t be there for you (yeah)
Haven’t seen you, I don’t know what I’ll say to you
People think I got the answers, like, what do I say to you? What do I say when I walk in the room
Like, “How you been?” Why set the bar if I lose the grip? All this hurt, I can’t let it in
I had this girl, and I let it slip Like I wrote you a song and now it just haunts
me I’m sorry I couldn’t get back to you You couldn’t let go of your past
Ironic, I keep looking back at you If I still think about it
You still mean a lot to me, this was the best But honestly, it never brought the best out
of me Three in the morning
We calling each other like I’m scared I’m not the things that you need
to me And I’m scared that you’ll never know But maybe one day I could tell you
What you mean to me And maybe one day I could show you
You mean the most to me, yeah I’m scared I’m not the things that you need
to me And I’m scared that you’ll never know But maybe one day I could tell you
What you mean to me And maybe one day I could show you
You mean the most to me I’m scared I’m not the things that you need
to me And I’m scared that you’ll never know

• Reply Sophiel Epinoia October 21, 2018 at 7:33 pm

);

• Reply David Mosse October 22, 2018 at 12:40 pm

Love this guy. This song definitely got me😢👌

• Reply james ables October 22, 2018 at 2:36 pm

i love both of there music some of there describes me so much

• Reply lucky November 2, 2018 at 4:04 am

I pray some how my wife hears this song plz Jesus

• Reply Jason Fisher November 5, 2018 at 12:51 am

God Bless You

• Reply Billy D. Jacks November 19, 2018 at 4:25 pm

Beautiful

• Reply Jac November 20, 2018 at 7:35 am

I hope you know. 💔

• Reply FlyingSquirel November 25, 2018 at 9:29 am

hes so broken and lost inside i feel his pain

• Reply Marina Meas December 5, 2018 at 6:15 am

He refused to commit to our relationship and he sent me this song.

• Reply ByNi December 6, 2018 at 5:06 pm

This song reminds me of my dad. I miss him so much.

• Reply Wareesha Zafar December 8, 2018 at 5:37 pm

IVAN B AND NF PLEASE

• Reply Thanu Manohar December 12, 2018 at 9:55 pm

Too relatable

• Reply Balinda Dodds December 13, 2018 at 6:23 am

You already told me wjat i mean to you. Are u having second thoughts, after all i have been through with you. Plz dont chamge your mind. I love u

• Reply Amanda Jane DeWeese December 13, 2018 at 9:16 am

I can feel that you need me. I can hear you crying out me as you lay there and count your sheep. I feel your stomach twisting getting tighter. I feel your chest pushing against your ribs. I feel the ache just right below your neck when you look down on me like I'm a train wreck. Or how you wanna run to me or call me up but you don't wanna let anyone else know that u need me that you miss me that you love me. I know what I mean to you I know who you are what you feel inside the words ain't gotta be spoken nor can you hide. Why because I'm my image you were created in my reflection u are the beauty I never see inside myself. You are the words i wanna speak. You the part of me that I couldn't be. You are my strength,
    my In insight,my pain,my sorrow,my smile,my eyes, my hands, my life my blood my child I feel and heard you. You four are the reasons I have excepted to everything in which I refused to see or believe I could or ever would be. Just know everything has it reasons even if we don't understand. We are bond bond by love and destined to be what most will never truly understand beyond to rise and fall and one day shine bright so others may also believe in the truth is love is worth the pain the words the fight. Love is worth losing and dieing for love is enough to one day one day love will be enough

• Reply Mason Pierce December 13, 2018 at 12:30 pm

Witt Lowry vibes anyone

• Reply Anthony Chapman December 15, 2018 at 8:28 am

Hey so it says if I have a question leave in comment box. Is this my X? Just curious if you with LA boi? None my business but with all the drama its seams a little percular hintzs…" Listen to the words "… Kinda of a $$$ thing missing?

• Reply Megan Rose December 15, 2018 at 12:46 pm

this is mgk & halsey

• Reply Megan Rose December 15, 2018 at 12:47 pm

not ivanb

• Reply Earl Bunce December 18, 2018 at 12:40 am

i can be just ask Dont be AFRAID. time short.i fucked up .ive only needed to be needed. just tell me.I LOVE YOU Beth Ann Bunce

• Reply Earl Bunce December 18, 2018 at 12:41 am

i NEED TO KNOW NOW.SO TELL ME

• Reply Savannah Veinotte December 21, 2018 at 11:43 pm

Uh-huh this is mgk and Halsey it's called be my baby ……

• Reply Tino Jones December 22, 2018 at 9:38 am

Only if I did……:(

• Reply Rotten Bread December 22, 2018 at 10:49 am

It feel inside bro..

• Reply KELZ BABY December 23, 2018 at 8:26 pm

You had me…💙
    And you let it slip…🍃
    I will never forget…💙

• Reply conSTANCE ROBINSON December 27, 2018 at 4:52 am

you know.. just thinking about it and I'm listening to this has a teenager. I'm only 13 and when you intend to think I literally cried during the whole thing and almost had a mental breakdown while listening to every word.

• Reply SJ AA December 27, 2018 at 12:44 pm

This hits.

• Reply Kayla Salch December 31, 2018 at 2:02 pm

This is exactly how I feel with my current relationship and boyfriend. We’ve been together for 3 years and I still don’t think I’m everything he needs, wants, and that he will one day find someone different who is who he wants, and needs! 💔😭

• Reply Lynette Lilly January 1, 2019 at 9:14 pm

💝💝💝💝💝💝

• Reply Psychotrain 410 January 3, 2019 at 11:15 am

Listened to this song every day so far from Christmas Eve 2018 to today jan-3rd 2019..

• Reply All By myself January 4, 2019 at 9:10 am

My mom sent me this song…

• Reply A.S. Minor January 10, 2019 at 1:41 am

I am an avid #MentalHealthAwareness advocate and performer, and I love this so much. I travel the country trying to bring that awareness on stages, in classrooms, hospitals, and on my YouTube channel, so I get excited when I see other advocates. 💙❤

• Reply Veronica M Mosqueda January 16, 2019 at 5:33 pm

I can't decide between NF and Ivan B

• Reply gamer girl January 22, 2019 at 11:05 am

This reminds me of my best friend who killed herself cuz I didn't respond to her suicide message she Sadi "hey, tell my mom and dad that I couldn't hold on anymore and I'll see you in a better place" and I thought she wasn't going to but as I got older I see she did kill herself and that I was the stupid one who didn't respond fuck sake I could have saved her she would be alive right now if I didn't do what I did I'm 14 now I was only 12 and I fucking hate myself

• Reply Jenny Graff January 25, 2019 at 3:27 am

Blaine 😢😭

• Reply Helen Vanessa Lima January 25, 2019 at 11:06 pm

I like soonn 💕💞💓💖💗

• Reply Leonard theGoat January 28, 2019 at 4:15 pm

This song gets me hard core

• Reply SupremeLoX January 30, 2019 at 9:40 am

After crying I finnaly said the love word to someone that is very special to me despite her reputation I want to let her know what she means to me and I'm not looking to me satisfied weather it's heart break or love in return I want to let these feelings be final I'm tired and scared that she'll never know but this day is the day that I've let her know 💖💖

• Reply Slakz February 5, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Honestly I just want someone to talk to anyone just someone that can listen

• Reply happyclickerbug February 8, 2019 at 6:35 am

oh man … so strong and emotional ….

• Reply Les Phar February 9, 2019 at 12:14 am

Love This Ivan B!!! Thanks buddy!! Hope one day I can see you live in concert and meet you?! But will never happen. I'm poor!!😢😢

• Reply katelynn woodard February 11, 2019 at 4:02 am

I know this is for like a romantic relationship but this song reminds me of my brother. We used to be so close and we just don’t talk anymore and I don’t know when I told him I love him. He’s going off to the military soon and I’m afraid once he’s gone I’ll never be able to have a brother sister relationship

• Reply ItzMeLuiz February 13, 2019 at 2:06 am

I thought this song was at 10M too underrated

• Reply Whateveruwantit2b February 19, 2019 at 3:57 am

💔

• Reply Kadence G February 19, 2019 at 5:43 pm

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
    This song ❤️

• Reply KEVIN KEDZIOR February 22, 2019 at 7:19 am

Ivan version reminded me of my grandfather and princess reminded me of a crush used to have.

• Reply viet anh nguyen February 22, 2019 at 2:50 pm

this is how I would feel while listening to this song =O

• Reply RainbowDash1995 February 25, 2019 at 3:19 am

Well at first I was like "oh Damn this somewhat makes me think of me and my mom…" and I was getting teary eyed, then it go to "I had this girl, and I let it slip" and then I was like oh shit, this is about a girlfriend

• Reply nailz4show March 1, 2019 at 5:06 am

Boy them word right there: Im scared im not the things u need frm me, i just dont know how 2 let u know. It hard 4 me 2 tell u what you mean 2 me, and im scared that u will never know. But maybe 1day i can tell u what u mean to me and maybe 1day i can show u, u mean the most to me!!

• Reply cherokee shears March 1, 2019 at 2:33 pm

Damn this deep. it made me think of all the bad that i have done. So real like it make me legit cry.

• Reply Mr Red Livestream March 14, 2019 at 1:53 pm

The people that disliked were crying so hard they missed the like button

• Reply Trev March 17, 2019 at 7:58 pm

My best friend doesn't need me anymore so I had to just let go…. She was a really humble and smart and beautiful girl…. She doesn't need me now..

• Reply Badass Girl March 18, 2019 at 5:32 am

When the girl part comes on I tear up cause it makes me think of my bf and how much he means to me. He's my happiness♡ I love him sm

• Reply Dr. Psychomaxis March 28, 2019 at 12:49 am

I don't date anyone cuz of my low self-esteem (it's actually more broken than my heart) and I feel like I'm not gonna give her all the love and support that she deserves, like when he says "your in the hospital bed I'm gonna call in tomorrow". Cuz of this broken heart I'm gonna be a loner for the rest of my life, its sad but at least I don't break anyone's heart like mine.

• Reply Melony Markum Cousins March 30, 2019 at 12:58 am

😍

• Reply Sonny Vaa April 5, 2019 at 2:03 am

In love with this song!

• Reply HONEST kym April 6, 2019 at 6:15 pm

This song is so emotional man I really cry

• Reply Laura April 17, 2019 at 10:08 am

Everything is perfect, but it’s just the feelings of loneliness and emptiness. It hurts man.

• Reply Ian J McCullough April 24, 2019 at 5:26 pm

Damn! This song is somethin' else!!!

• Reply Rojeh April 25, 2019 at 11:34 pm

He's not a great singer but the man has good lyrics, it sounds real.

• Reply Kayden Russell April 29, 2019 at 2:10 pm

seconds ago..she just left. me

• Reply wolf gang May 5, 2019 at 7:04 pm

🖤

• Reply raeguerrero79 May 8, 2019 at 3:34 am

Remind me of NF, but Ivan his own and hold his own

• Reply - Jarod May 14, 2019 at 5:39 pm

Still beautiful

• Reply little mean bunny May 16, 2019 at 10:52 am

def. not an industry plant.

• Reply Isaiah Moore May 19, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Yep, this one pulls the tears out of my deteriorated heart.

• Reply Kkarlzbadd May 28, 2019 at 6:20 pm

Ivan B got me through my break up. Thank you for the amazingly relatable songs..

• Reply Aynee Bonsalagan June 6, 2019 at 6:23 am

i am sorry but he sounds mgk.

• Reply Justin Oberoi June 8, 2019 at 10:58 am

so underatted

• Reply Gracie Manuel June 10, 2019 at 4:41 pm

This is some real shit mane 😭💯 good work

• Reply Alicia Hodson June 12, 2019 at 11:49 pm

I no right

• Reply Volkening 217 June 23, 2019 at 5:10 pm

Maybe one day….

• Reply Wølf June 27, 2019 at 2:18 am

Nf and Ivan B are long lost brothers.

• Reply JLD S July 5, 2019 at 8:43 pm

Still 7 yrs after taking yr own life I still sit and wish I had told you that u ment the most to me because now I know your never know and I just can't move on everyday I go though all these emotions . . . DONT ever take for granted that someone will always be there for you no matter the situation you could wake up one day and them not be here so always keep it real and tell those you love how you really feel… IVANB/NF you keep me Going though yr words and have saved me so many times… sleep tight my sweet angel lovin and missin u my hole life 🙏💔🙏💙🙏Xx

• Reply stefan dimitrio July 7, 2019 at 10:42 am

This is not even his song. Don't rip it off like this. It's from NF not ivanb

• Reply Daily Scratchers July 13, 2019 at 10:54 am

So true its brutal

• Reply Samantha Wells July 17, 2019 at 4:42 pm

But that's okay I like being different and unique and very special no one answer pretty or spread so as to me you know I love being different God made me different so yeah everybody is not the same

• Reply Landon Ecker July 24, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Ivan b + NF
    Like if you agree
    ⬇️

• Reply Lorraine Janis July 25, 2019 at 10:14 pm

I Love this!

• Reply Earl Bunce July 27, 2019 at 12:42 am

Hopefully that one day I'll be soon cuz I'm changing. I've had enough I've seen the light I know I've said it before but seeing you today made everything all right. I've dug a big hole it's time to crawl out. I love you more than life itself. And you will see you're going to see the change in me. That I promise from my heart. You're going to be number one from the beginning till the end. The way it should have been I was just too naive to realize. I Love You Beth Ann Bunce

• Reply Earl Bunce July 27, 2019 at 12:42 am

• Reply Alicia Wolff August 17, 2019 at 1:17 am

I love this song

• Reply Charity Michelle Burr August 27, 2019 at 12:39 pm

And one day maybe I can show you you mean the most to me…. one day our chance will come again. This time, I will be ready to accept what I can not change and be fine with it. You are right, I love you when you are gone. That's because you were always gone. It's the only way I know how to love you!, <3 cMb

• Reply Thomas Moweryjr September 9, 2019 at 4:16 am

I hope you're listening sometimes

• Reply Raymond Hernandez September 13, 2019 at 12:19 am

Ivan b .real as real gets…maybe one day I can tell you what you mean to me . Raymond a Hernandez Modesto,California. For Sheri Ann Eady

• Reply Bubble Tea wolfie chan UWU October 19, 2019 at 4:00 pm

My brother just lost his house and I can’t see till next year since a birthday party but I can’t see him for long I’m so scared cause he’s gunna have surgery soon and he can never come back and my dad yells at me when I start crying because he thinks it’s about my bff and I get depressed thinking my family is gunna be gone one day 💔

• Reply King Savage November 11, 2019 at 5:09 am

Ivan B awsome songs brother your songs makes me think alot about my girl unfortunately she is blind to see the love and feelings I have for her your songs just made me cry really tnx brother keep making songs like this cuz it's useally the best medicine in to a man's heart if u have troubles whit girls like i do God bless you Ivan and everyone els who subscribes and watches

• Reply alex burress November 18, 2019 at 2:35 am

I'm getting tired of this s*** you'll drive me insane ripping out the brain this is crazy talking about babysit hatin me playing me what am I saying you tell me I need to go and work on myself work on my health work on my wealth can you get mad cuz I don't make a choice I have nothing to rejoice listen to the sound of my voice acting like it's all for me what should I do I only asked for a hand so I didn't lose my cool a face it's true what am I supposed to do what is my path what am I good at how do I help with all of y'all are whipping me with a belt say I'm a king a crown of thorns crown scorns yeah it was a good joke yeah it was some good smoke but now I got to go because my brain is about to blow all of y'all played and cheated on me and I hold my arms open saying I still would have loved y'all can I still would hold you above all but it's cool I see your path telling me to kiss y'all's ass It's cool cuz I look past ain't no more of y'all going to whoop my ass Gabby Tommy I need some strength and you guys I give my thanks don't worry soon I'll bake y'all know who I am can I give my thanks I'm out by

• Reply susan sazzinh November 22, 2019 at 3:23 pm

Good song hands down ..*

• Reply alex burress November 29, 2019 at 2:43 pm

I don't know what to do I don't know how to be my depressions taking over I'm having panic attacks every day my heartache my stomach burns my throat's knotted up everyday I don't know what choice I should choose what path I should take sometimes I think I belong in the hospital some days I think I can handle it myself I self-medicate cuz I can't take the hate I sit back and wait and meditate I procrastinate waiting for fate on a life is too late what body starts to Kuwait sealing my fate and it's me I can't take and it's me that I hate thanking God that's the show me your way show me a place I could stay show me someone who can show me the way and now I just sit and wait I know I need to stand and be the man that I can even though I don't know who I am even though I don't know my own plan just just know I am a fan and their happiness was my plan holding out my hand but it stays empty cuz it's what's is in me waiting for the next to offend me scared to death of the beginning

• Reply Thomas Moweryjr December 2, 2019 at 4:22 pm

Maybe one day like you said.

• Reply Rainbow Gang December 4, 2019 at 4:27 am

This song makes me wanna have a girlfriend but i still wants to run free

• Reply TDEUS BIG December 6, 2019 at 11:48 pm

I like ivan he's voice better than nf. Doesnt sound as whiny and wannabe ghetto

• Reply Josemar Coelho December 8, 2019 at 2:26 pm

NF and Ivan B… 🙏🏾🔥🔥

• Reply Raymond Teague December 10, 2019 at 2:24 am

I was thinking about ivan B and Ollie

• Reply Sam December 13, 2019 at 3:38 pm

If I still think about it, you still mean a lot to me This was the best, but honestly, it never brought the best out of me 🥺