Articles

Bloodborne – Moonlit Melody (Extended)

May 6, 2019

• Reply Sinclair Lore May 6, 2019 at 12:04 pm

Classic. TY for the upload!

• Reply Matheus andrade May 6, 2019 at 12:04 pm

It reminds me of a track in assassins creed revelations

• Reply ララ/ソルLara May 6, 2019 at 12:04 pm

"For many years, the conflict has ended. But for the one who was sent here… The North Wind beckons again. Destiny is told that the North Wind's moon will rise, and the one who saved everything… will unite with her in time and eternity."

Farewell… um, player or something, whoever finishes the Main Campaign (XD I didn't make the whole game, but I say quotes about it.). Too many tracks to have inspiration from, I can almost acknowledge them when I soon make my own OST.

• Reply Aron 2018 May 6, 2019 at 12:04 pm

I am soo pissed Bloodborne didn't win the Best Music award at The Game Awards. How come MGS5 won? That game barely had soundtracks.

• Reply Minjun Choi May 6, 2019 at 12:04 pm

Farewell, good hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

• Reply nohearth Nightdefiler May 6, 2019 at 12:04 pm

When I lessen to this. It as thou time it self seem to come to a Holt.

• Reply Aera Steele May 6, 2019 at 12:04 pm

Glad they picked the same singer for all Soulsborne games. Her voice is beautiful.

• Reply Arjun Chakraborty May 6, 2019 at 12:04 pm

Bitterly sad.

• Reply JustSomeNerd 0 May 6, 2019 at 12:04 pm

I was listening to this one minute,next thing I knew I was waking up at 9:00 in the morning

• Reply brandon medina May 6, 2019 at 12:04 pm

j'adore cette musique elle et tellement magique c'est dingue

• Reply Tyler Leinen May 6, 2019 at 12:04 pm

Did you know if you have more than 50 insight after completing the game and going into NG+, this song will play when you enter the dream again? Funny little easter egg I found out. Anyways, love what you did as this is one of my most favorite tracks in Bloodborne. Farewell, Good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.